Chapter 23

What the hell is wrong with me? Its just a football match!

A football match that ill be attending with Ryder and going on a date after it.

Relax Alvii, relax.

I was busy calming my self down that I didn’t notice Alex burst through my room until he gabbed me in a hug.

“What the hell did Ash do?” Clearly anger could be noticed in his tone.

“We just broke up Alex.” I said trying to push him off me.

I didn’t want to tell him that it was because he was cheating on me cause that what conclude him beating up Ash and if I told him that Ryder had asked me out that would conclude him beating up Ryder.

“I was worried about you in school.” He said looking in my eyes. I couldn’t lie to him. He was my twin, my best friend. He was just like me.

“Anyways, you know its our birthday in 2 weeks, right?” I nodded in response.

“Well I was thinking we ask mum and dad to keep it at the teen club in LA.” He said excitedly.

“Alex, your forgetting lat year mum and dad threw us a party at a hotel which cause fucking expensive and that was only because it was our sweet sixteen.” I replied lying down on my bed next to him.

“So?” he asked as if it was no big deal.

“I don’t want some fancy, club party.” I said shaking my head. The thoughts of everyone getting drunk as some idiot (Carter) would sneak in alcohol and then mum and dad will get pissed.

“Then what do you want to do?” He said turning to look at me.

“I want tickets to a concert.” I said happily.

“Huh? There is no concert happening.” He said assure of him self.

“Who said anything about a concert in America? I want tickets to the concert in Germany. When we go there one of our favorite bands will be playing and I want the VIP tickets. I prefer that then a club part.”

“This band better be good enough.” He said getting up.

“By the way, why the hell are you’re clothes spread on the floor and not in you closet?”

“I need something to wear to the game.” I said getting up and re-looking through my clothes.

In three hours I had to get to school and find a seat near the cheerleaders as well as the football team.

Why near the cheerleaders? Because Amy would be there.

He shook his head while mumbling something along the lines of ‘girls and their stupid clothe obsession’ as he left I quickly close my door shut and called Julie.

She was out with Cameron still selecting a wedding venue.

After 3 rings she answered.

“Hello.”

“Hey, Julie. I need help.” I didn’t have much time so I was just getting to the point.

“Sure, but with what honey?”

“I need you to come over and help me pick something to wear to the football game tonight.”

“Ah, you have a date. Don’t worry ill be there in 30 minutes.” With that she hung up. I wanted to tell her it wasn’t really a date, but she had already hung up.

I quickly showered and let my hair air dry while put the straightner on.

Exactly after 30 minutes Julie came in to my room.

“Kay so lets get dressing.” She said while clapping.

She put down her purse and then Cameron came in before me and Julie could even start picking something to wear.

“If he does anything, call me. Ill make sure he never goes near a girl again.”

He said while he flexed his arm up and down.

I let out a little chuckle. “Cameron do you even know who I’m going on a date with?”

“Err. No.” he said while looking down to his shows, completely embarrassed.

Julie let out a little chuckle.

“She is going with Ryder. Now if you don’t mind, leave us girls alone.” She opened the door to push him out but not before she could give him a small kiss.

“Kay, back to clothe picking!” she ran towards my wardrobe and started picking stuff out.

“Tada! This is perfect!”

She pulled out a blue and white stripped tank top which went perfectly with the bleached, jeans short she had picked as as well.

While I put on my clothes she grabbed my black converse white blue laces in then and put them near me.

She quickly opened a drawer attached to my dressing table and pulled out whatever she was looking on.

When I had tied the laces to my shoes, she got me to sit down on the chair in front of the dressing table.

She put on some eyeliner, followed my clear lip gloss. She pulled my hair back, only allowing my bangs to be on my face and put on a white cap. (A/N :link below to what she wore.)

I wasn’t all dressed up, but I looked nice.

It was 6.30 at the moment but the game started at 7.00 pm.

Alex had left an hour ago, as he was on the team he had to be there early which meant Ryder would have also gone.

“Ill get Carter to drop you off because I’m sure you don’t want Cameron going all protective in front of your friends.” Julie said before she left to tell carter to drop me off.

Carter wasn’t going to go until there was 15 minutes of the game left. He just mainly wanted to go to the after party.

Carter dropped me off and said something about going home then dressing up because his latest girlfriend wanted him to be there as she was a cheerleader.

I rushed inside only to see there were 3 minutes till the game started.

I walked quickly to the side where all the cheerleaders were. I spotted Amy and all the other girls going over their routine.

I sat rows above them next to a boy who was in my math class and to my other side was some overly exited boy who was from the school playing against us.

The boy from my math class gave me a smile followed by a shy hi, which I gladly replied.

As soon as I had settled in my seat the team players were being announced.

First the opposite teamcame on the field then our schools team.

Ryder leading the way with Alex next to him.

Both of them looking around for someone.

Alex stopped and gave Trent a flirty smile and then he looked at me and gave me a cheeky smile which I returned.

Ryder stopped when he spotted me and winked. I rolled my eyes at his lame attempt at flirting. From the corner of my eye I could see Trent glaring at me, which I ignored.

I saw Jerold was also playing as well as Ronnie. Both of them where busy getting to their places on the field.

After a while the whistle blew and them game began.

“I bet you 50 buck Mid west will lose.” Said the boy from the other school.

“Your on.” Said the boy from my math class.

I will not be able to watch this game in peace, I thought.

Link to what she is wearing: http://www.polyvore.com/alviis_football_outfit/set?id=18307005