Chapter 26

Sorry its late, hope you guys like it :)

A simple question, which the answer was with either yes or no.

But did I really want to do this? Did I want to be Ryder’s girlfriend and then break his heart? Did I have it in me?

I just stood there standing, staring in his eyes like an idiot.

My mouth opened then closed but then without thinking I spoke.

“Yeah, yes I do.” As soon as my words left my mouth he grabbed me in a hug.

I realized unlike other guys, Ryder wanted to take it slow.

He didn’t start kissing me like some other guy would if I girl agreed to be his girlfriend, instead he gave me space and hugged me.

My brother always told me that in life there were certain times when you just had to do something without thinking about the future and I had just done that.

He also said that it only took a little while to realize what you had just done or agreed to and this is what just happened to me.

If me and Ryder had a great relationship till about nearly the end of the year and then I would cheat on him with Ash my summer vacations would be ruined.

My summer vacations were just 2 weeks away.

Is this what I wanted? To go to Germany with my ex-boyfriend?

I need more time. I thought.

We should be happy till we come back from Germany so he trust me more and then ill break his heart.

But what If by then its too late? What if he already breaks my heart? But to break my heart he needs to get me to actually love him.

Could I end up loving Ryder?

Hell no.

I pushed out the hug and rubbed my eyes.

“I’m sleepy.” I yawned.

“Yeah?” he smiled playfully and lifted me off my feet.

“Well my dear princes I shall put you to bed today.” He said then nuzzled my nose.

I let out a little giggle before closing my eyes and enjoying the ride up the stairs in Ryder’s arms.

This may be sweet but what he was doing was so cliché.

I am just saying that cause its not Ash.

Thinking of Ash just ruined my mood.

When Ryder dropped me to my feet in front of my bathroom, I silently locked the bathroom door and changed into some black track pants and half sleeves t-shirt.

I came out my door and laid down in my bed.

“Uh, Alvii. Where do I sleep?”

“Isn’t Cameron’s or Alex’s room open?” I shouted across my room to where he stood near the door.

“No Alex’s room is locked and I am not sleeping in Carter’s cause I don’t know what he’s done on his bed and I just heard what Cameron and Julie were doing on theirs.” He said while making his voice sound disgusted,

“Um, get that mattress from the store room and you can lay it down some place in my room.” I said still feeling pissed at Ash. He’s taking Amy to the after party, I thought.

“Kay.” I heard his footsteps fade and then re heard them come back in my room.

He laid the mattress down right next to my bed then pulled a sheet over it.

“night Alvii.” He said before kissing my head.

“Night Ryder.” I said while all those thought about today ran through my head. I made a fool in front of all my school. I went on a date with Ryder. I kissed Ronnie. I made Ryder feel nervous. I Alvii smith, am not single anymore but instead am the girlfriend of Ryder.