Chapter 20

I took my cell phone out of my red purse, which I remembered to take out with me when I got out of Ryder’s BMW.

I quickly pressed the call button on Ash’s name and waited him to answer.

“Hello” I heard his voice on the other end, with lots of shouting coming from the background.

“Hi Ash. We need to talk. The plan is working.” I said the last part quietly. I after all was at Ryder’s house.

“Really? What happened?”

“Well his and my family went for dinner and on the wa-”

“Alvii, I can seriously not here a word your saying. I’m at the cinema, how about I call you when the movie ends?” He said cutting me of.

“Yes” I sighed. I was really happy, even though I knew most of the happiness was because Ryder told me he loved me and because he was ready to give me a go.

But then I thought about the possibliteis. He could do the same to me like he does to other girls. But the way he told me he loved me seemed to real and he wouldn’t dare cheat on me. My twin was his best friend since like forever.

Yeah he wouldn’t cheat on me. I thought assuring my self.

“Alvii come in, we were just planning the summer holidays together.” My mum called me.

I slowly walked into the white house and looking for a seat to sit in.

I found one near Julie I smiled at her as I sat down.

Cameron was sitting opposite Julie and next to Julie was Carter and Alex. Opposite Alex was Ryder and our parents were in front of me.

“Well up to now, we have decided that in the end of June Cameron and Julie will get married and then both of them can head of to honeymoon. Now we have to diced where we want to go.” My dad said looking at Ryder’s dad.

When he mentioned Julie and Cameron going on honeymoon, I saw a glint in Cameron’s eyes as he wiggled his eyebrow and Julie blushed.

I felt like laughing out so badly but I knew both of them didn’t want everyone finding out.

The only people that had noticed was me and Ryder who was smirking towards Cameron.

“How about we let the kids decide?” SuggestedMr. Storms.

“Well I don’t mind, you guys can choose only if I don’t have curfew.” Carter said in a bored tone.

“I want to go some place outside America” said Ryder.

“Maybe in Europe?” Suggested Alex.

“Germany!” I shouted with my puppy dog eyes taking place.

“Why Germany?” asked Cameron.

“I have reasons” I said smiling like an idiot. This caused Ryder to chuckle and he gave me a flirty smile.

“What may those reasons be?” My mum said eyeing me. My mum has embarrassed me so much in front of people. Even though I wouldn’t call this embarrassing but it something you don’t do in public.

“Mum its nothing like that.” I told her glaring at her.

I heard Carter mutter something, and he seemed very annoyed.

His reason to this behavior was very obvious.

Mum did the same to him. She thought he was going to ‘turn’ into a playboy, but what she didn’t know was that he already was one.

Mum raised her eyebrow at me motioning for me to explain.

“One of my favorite band is playing there this summer, so can we please go there?” I told/begged her.

“I don’t really mind, its fine with me. They have amazing shopping in Germany.” Said Mrs. Storms to spoke directly towards me for the first time.

“Kay so Germany it is.” My dad said.

“For how many days Mr. Smith?” asked Ryder.

“How about 2 weeks?” Answered my dad.

Everyone agreed and my parents drove us home.

But before we left Ryder gave me a small kiss on the head, which somehow Carter seemed to managed to see.

He teased me all the way home. It didn’t help as I was sitting in between Alex and him.

When I got home I quickly changed and my cell phone started ringing.

“Hey Ash” I said excitedly.

“Sup.” He said.

“Just came from Ryder’s house. How was the movie?” I asked.

“Good. I went with Amy.” That’s when my excitement faded away.