chapter 35

But that sadness from his eyes quickly disappeared just like the concern I was holding seconds ago, when a red head walked in from behind him, literally lunging herself on him.

That red head being very familiar.

Debbie. My ex-best friend. The only person who I use to considered as my best friend other then Ash.

She made my life hell, just because for guys.

She wasn’t exactly pretty back in freshmen year, but now she was gorgeous. She had her hair highlighted a darker shade then her original hair color here and there. She wasn’t tall but those 4 inch heels made her stand as a 5’4. She had very light green eyes back then but now she always had hazel colored contacts on. She had got some surgery around her body which you could tell by looking at her chest. She was very thin, even back then and now which made her chest look even bigger. She was a totally hippie back then but now looking at her I could tell she wore clothes from Hollister. A plain white short skirt which went perfectly with the dark blue tank top she had on.

She hadn’t noticed me but I was sure everyone else in Starbucks definitely had because of the commotion she was causing.

The reason why me and Debbie weren’t friends anymore was because she told my ex-boyfriend (which she was obsessed with) that I liked someone else and got him to breakup with me. She lied to me and told me he broke up with me because he liked someone else and they were dating behind my back and was now guilty so he thought it was best to breakup with me.

I believed her. I mean she was my best friend.

When I found out she was just making up shit and lying I didn’t trust her so much. But nonetheless we were still friends. Although that still wasn’t the reason we aren’t friends anymore but instead because she would date guys and cheat behind their back. Not once not twice but every time. Once I thought I should tell her it’s not really nice to do these things, that’s when we got into a huge fight and after that we never spoke again.

Ryder didn’t know her much. Back then I only got attention from him when he wanted to bug the hell out of me. He had no idea what Debbie was like.

Ryder may be the ‘it’ boy but he would never cheat or lie to anyone just to hurt them.

Neither would I, but when it comes to revenge, I’d do anything.

Ryder walked over to our table with Debbie still whining and not being able to decide which table to sit at.

The only reason he came was because he respected Carter and they were still friends.

“Hey Carter.” Ryder said looking at Carter.

“Sup.” Carter replied diverting his attention to Ryder.

It took Debbie a while to realize what was happening. (She may not be blonde but she definitely is dumb.)

“Nothing, just here and there.” He said then he said something quick to Debbie who walked off to the counter to order.

“Looks like there’s no table left, how about you guys join us?” Carter offered. I felt like chocking him to death. Did he not know me and Ryder broke up just yesterday?!?

Ryder looked around the area and stared where Debbie stood for a little while and then gave up and pulled a extra chair out next to Carter, right opposite me.

Ah Hell!

I looked over to where Debbie stood her skirt so short that about everything was noticeable as she bent over the counter. I’m sure the person behind the counter is having a great view form front as well.

Debbie wiggled (due to her four inch heels) her way over to our table and then pulled out a seat next to me. It took her about 5 minutes to realize who she was sitting next to. Her face went from confused to hate and then to an evil smirk.

“Alvii, oh my! Is that really you?” ghaaa I forgot about her fake British accent she had.

I so badly wanted to say ‘no it’s not me it your aunt Petunia’ but I knew that would just earn weird looks from Carter and Ryder, not that I cared or anything.

“Yeah.” I said looking away from her.

“Wow you look different.” She said smirking.

“So do you.” I said giving her the same smirk back, making sure I glared at her as well.

Since we had been at Starbucks all Ryder looked at was Debbie and sometimes maybe at Carter, but not once did he look at me. I was completely ignored. I felt like crying right there but I knew I deserved it. I still looked at him. He was too attractive not to look at.

When we left Carter asked Ryder if he was going to go home or what, He said that he was actually on a date with Debbie. No duh. That’s the only reason you’d see Debbie around guys. They were her toys. The thing why she and Trent never got along, even though they were very much alike, I think it was all because they wanted all the guys (good looking ones of course) and that wasn’t possible.

When we got in the car I was so pissed at Ryder that I blew up.

“Ryder is such a man whore! Can you believe it? We just broke up yesterday and now he has a date!” I said complaining with extra exaggeration.

“You cheated on him.” Said Carter smirking simply.

“He said he loved me.” I whispered.

This caused Carter to look at me.

“Why’d you cheat on him then?” Carter said in monotone.

“I never said I loved him.” I whispered again.

“Oh so that gives you the right to cheat?” Carter replied.

“Looks who’s talking.” I said glaring at him. He just smirked in response.

“I at least admit it Alvii.”

“Whatever” I zoned out for the rest of the ride.

‹ Chapter 34