Chapter 6

I groaned as I got out of Amy’s pink convertible. She had to drop me home after soccer practice as Neither Carter or Alex had football practice.

Those idiots could not keep the noise volume down!

I could hear some shouting and loud music all the way to the gate before the front porch.

As I got in without bothering to look in the living room I heard two people arguing.

I shook my head disappointed ready to shout at Alex and Carter to tell them to shut up, when I saw it wasn’tCarter and Alex arguing but instead Ryder and Ash while Carter sat on the love seat looking bored and as Alex spun the drum sticks for guitar hero in is hand.

”will you both shut up!” I shouted over the loud rock music as a made my way uo to my room.

I changed into a blue shirt with a rainbow on it with a pair of dark blue jeans.

I was ready to relax when I heard a knock on my door.

Finally someone learned manners and knocked!

”enter” I said bored.

”Hey Alvii mind coming down and playing the bass for us?”

”umm I don’t know…. You guys seem like sour losers.” I said while tapping my chin playfully with my pointer finger.

“come on please!” Ash begged with his puppy dog eyes, ghaaa I hate those!

”fine” I said slipping my flip flops on.

Me an Ash made our way down noticing Alex holding the microphone and a controller in his hand as he choose a song.

Ryder was Sitting behind the drum sets showing off some ‘skills’. While Carter he on to 3 guitars waiting for me and Ash to take on each.

we took the guitars as well as out positions. Ryder in between on Carter and Ash me in front of Ash and Ryder so I wasn’t blocking both their views.

and Alex was next to me.

During the game Ash would poke me on the side of my tummy and I would yelp, I was really ticklish.

Ash came behind me and put his chin on my shoulder, I flinched and relaxed a bit when I thought he wasn’t going to tickle me.

But boy was a wrong, he let go of his guitar and started tickiling me, all over my sides I started laughing uncontrollably and tried to keep the keys pressing while I tried to push Ash off.

”Ash! No! Stop!”

”Never! Milady!”

”Your so bad at faking accent.” I said between laughs still trying to get him of me.

That was until Ryder’s bipolar habits took action.

“Would you both just fucking stop it! We are losing! Cant you see Ash? You keep tickling that bitch and she fakes the whole gasping thing, get a room you both!”

Through out his speech mine and Ash’s eyes went wide, while Carter tried to control his laughter and Alex tried to keep all his will power not to punch Ryder for calling me a bitch.

”What the heck is your problem!?!?! We are all just having a good time, why cant you handle it?”

I got up pulled the guitar strand off my shoulder and ran up to my room but not before I kicked Ryder on the shin and pushed Ash’s hand of my shoulder.

I ran up to the first room which happened to be Carters and locked it.

No one messed with my feelings! Specially not Ryder, oh he will pay for these last two weeks!

Character of the day; Amy, don’t ya think the girls got style? With her pink convertible and girly attitude, You have got to admit, she maybe into gossip but she’s one of Alvii’s closest friends.