Chapter 18

Staring at my neon purple nails I sat on a street which was facing the main road.

Since 45 minutes only 2 cars passed by.

It didn’t seem like this area had anything interesting.

When I saw my white watch beeped 11.00, I felt hungry.

I had been walking around for at least half an hour looking for a street near the main road.

I got up and walked a bit ahead when I saw my favorite sign in the world.

McDonalds! Well at the moment it had become my favorite sign, thanks to my grumbling tummy.

When I got a little bit closer I thought if I should go in.

I could seeguy around the age of 20, drunk and trying to seduce the waitress who looked scared to shit.

My tummy grumbled yet again.

What are my chances if I go in there.

Hmm lets see; I could get raped and lose my virginity as well as scared of the male species for the rest of my life, which is no help because I have 3 brothers.

If I don’t go in there I could starve to death and look around for help and maybe geta lift home.

I thought about the recent ‘event’ me and Ryder just had.

That kiss was amazing, even though it didn’t last long.

He looked so cute when I kissed him on the lips.

No! I should not be thinking like this.

I’m suppose to make him fall in love with me, then break hi heart.

I walked a little more closer to McDonalds to see if there was any way I could get in.

But then I remembered I had no money on me. So there was no point.

Before I could walk away seeming like a hobo, one of the guys inside saw me and got an evil smirk on his face while he said something to his friend.

I turned sharp on my heel to leave but it was to late.

“wait!” his voice commanded.

He didnt sound so drunk and when I was looking inside he seemed pretty decent, but I wouldn’t be sure. I thought the same thing about Ryder at the party but turned out to be wrong.

I was hopping he would be sober enough not to harm me.

I turned to face him looking confused.

“Me?” I said hopping he was talking to someone else.

“do you see anyone else here I would be talking to?” I mentally felt like slapping my forehead.

I faked to look confused and turned around to see if there was anyone else.

This dude give me a look like I was an idiot. I wouldn’t blame him.

He was around 6 feet and thin but you could see his muscles through his tight black V-neck shirt.

He wore his blue jeans very low in a ‘gangster’ way.

He has dark brown hair spiked from every where but his little fringe which ended right next to his eyes, which made it harder to seethe color of them.

He moved his hand forward and backwards motioning me to come towards him.

When I didn’t move for a long time, he got annoyed and came to me instead.