Chapter 16

Dinner went peacefully with Ryder, Alex and Carter trying to hit on the waitress but she totally ignored them.

When dinner was over everyone was heading back to the cars they Used to come here.

I quickly made my way to Ryder’s car before him and Alex could ditch me.

After 15 minutes I realized we weren’t going to either mine or Ryder’s house.

Ryder and Alex got out the car slamming the black doors shut and ignoring me.

I hate being ignored.

I quickly got out the car tracing their steps to where they now stood in front of an open door.

There stood Trent dressed in themost sluttish clothes I have seen.

“Babe I thought you were going to come alone” She said pouting, referring to Ryder.

“Yeah well I’m just here to tell you we’re through. Alex is the one who really wants to talk to you.” He said motioning towards Alex.

I stood there looking confused while Alex got in and Trent slammed the door shut.

I was so confused and had no idea what was going on.

So I decided to break the awkward silence.

“What in the name of hell is going on?!” I asked Ryder. Okay that was a unexpected but the only way I could do it.

He nervously scratched the back of his neck before answering.

“I broke up with Trent because Alex wanted a go at her” He stated like it was no big deal.

“Why the hell does he want a go with Trent? I know your hiding something Ryder.” I said with a suspicious look.

“ok, fine fine. He wants to break up with Jenny so hes cheating on her.”

This caught me off guard, didn’t he break up with her at the party?

“I thought they broke up? I saw her cry at Jerold’s party.”

“No, they didn’t. She was crying for a different reason.” He answered.

“what reason?” I asked glaring at him. I knew he had something to do with it.

“why do you care so much?”He shot back.

“like you said, ‘I care for you Alvii’ I care about you as well Ryder, now answer!” I quickly hanged my mood so I didn’t sound too nice.

He gave a small smile before he turned nervous again.

“I told her to go in one of the rooms upstairs, and Alex was waiting for her, when actually It was Jerold completely drunk in the room and she didn’t notice and well..” he said trailing of.

“She cheated on Alex.”
”So why was she crying?”

“Guilt, she apologized to Alex and told him it was my fault, Alex couldn’t back out so this is the only way.”

“ghaaa you guys are so stupid.” I said while throwing my hands up in the air.”

But before my hands went back to their position, Ryder grabbed them ad pulled me closer.

“Wha- what are you doing?” I stuttered.

He brought his face down right in front of me. I was getting scared of what might happen next.

Then he rested his forehead on mine. And his nose touched mine lightly.

I could feel his warm breath on my face and his fast heart beat.

He was scared as well of what ever he was going to do next.

Then lightly he put his top lip on my bottom one.

We weren’t exactly kissing.

But then he spoke.

“if I was stupid I wouldn’t do this”

And then he kissed me.