Chapter 7

There was aknock on the door, I didn’t respond instead sat in the corner of Carter’s room, but then someone knocked again.

”come in” I said barely above whisper.

I was to busy in my thoughts about making Ryder feel horrible about what he’s been doing to me lately.

“you okay?” asked Ash peeking through the little gap of the white bedroom door and door frame.

“yeah I guess.”

”what was Ryder on about?” asked Ash with a confused look plastered on his face.

I thought if I should tell him about the gossip around Mid West about me and him dating, I think I should But the reason I thought I should tell him wasn’t because of his cute, confused, gullible face, but because I thought maybe he could help me getting my revenge on Ryder and making him feel bad.

“there are rumors around school, that you and I are dating.” I said taking a deep breathwhen I was done.

Not because I said the sentence really fast but because I was afraid of his response.

“why do they thinks we’re dating” he questioned while he entered Carter’s room and plopped on the blue carpeted floor next to me.

“some one’ decided to take yours and mine picture while we were at the park and send it to nearly everyone in the school but me and you.”

I nearly said Ryder but I knew if I did he would ask why not Ryder, and I did not plane on telling him why.

“Ash….” I said turning to him completely.

I was going to use one of my ways which would get anyone to agree with me.

”yeah?”

he said turning and looking right in my eyes.

“will you help me with something?”

”sure..” he said still staring in my eyes with a blank expression.

”will you help me make Ryder jealous” while I said those words a captured his hand in mine and made sure he was looking in my eyes.

This always worked, if you stare at someone in the eye long enough and have contact with them, they end up being scared and obey you, or its some kind of respect they develop. My older brother, Cameron told me this, when I was new as the soccer captain.

“what do I have to do?”

“Its pretty simple Ash.”

I grabbed one of his shoulder and pulled him closer.

No I was not some slut, there was a reason I was doing this.

“You have to pretend to be my boyfriend.”

He gave a small nod followed by a week smile, and then I grabbed his lips with my on as soon as the door flung open revealing a shocked looking Ryder.I had it all planned out, like I said, I am not some slut. I could tell he was coming up the stairs.