Chapter 5

The Picture on the side is Carter's, Alvii's second oldest brother.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Omygosh! They look so cute together!”

”I wish I was her!”

”ughh how come she gets him?”

”aww aren’t they a cute couple?”

As soon as I have entered school this is the kind of stuff I have been hearing from girls, as for guys they just glare at who ever is talking about it.

I wonder what all this fuss is about.

Ill ask Amy I’m sure she’ll know.

On the right cue Amy walked towards by purple locker with a huge smirk on her face.

”Sup Alvii”

”same old, same old” I said putting in all the things I wouldn’t need until soccer practice.

”hmm really?” she said smirking and letting loose a little giggle.

”yeah really, why?”

She waved her pink blackberry in front of my face.

I tried to look at it but couldn’t see exactly what it was as she kept on moving her cell.

I gave her a long hard glare in which she gave up and let her cell phone drop in my hands.

”oh no! This cant be good!” I shook my head violently as I stared with my eyes huge at the wide screen.

There in front was a picture text send to everyone in Mid west high school, a picture of me being carried out of Alex’s car by Ryder and another one of me the shade of dark pink blushing as Ash pulls a strand of my hair behind my ear.

”Details” Amy said as she clicked her tongue like a professional news reporter.

”Amy its not what it seems like!” O gosh! This is what people had been fussing about.

This is not good!

”So these pictures are fake?”

”No they are real, but its not what was happening, like it looks like in the picture.”

”hmm really?” Amy said faking disappointment.

”ughh Amy you know id never hook up with Ryder.”

”Doesn’t seem like it in this picture.” She said shoving the camera in

front of my face again.

”It wasn’t like that, Ryder was just being a jerk like usual and throwing me in the back of Alex’s car so he could have the front seat.”

”fine but what about Ash huh?” she said her smirk still on her face.

”ghaaa We were caught in a moment.” I said giving in. See this is the reason I don’t want to get close to someone because you got to tell them everything! Sometimes it may feel nice but it gets annoying.

”I’m jealous but aww you guys looks so cute together.”

”who looks cute together?” said Alex popping out from behind Amy with Ryder behind him, with both of them plastered with their usual smirks on their faces.

Before I could kick Amy to tell her to shut up because I knew these two would bug the hell out of me, it was too late.

”Alvii and Ash!”

”huh?” The smirk was nearly off Ryder’s face.

”hold on” Amy pressed some buttons on her cell and after some seconds she gave her blackberry to Ash.

”what did you do?” I asked curious as Ash was looking at the screen with an blank expression and Alex looked like he was going to laugh his ass off.

”I just sent everyone Your Ash’s picture explaining the other one was a misunderstanding.” Amy was the one who sent the picture!

”you sent the picture.” I asked in disbelieve/

”hey me and Keri were walking around the park and we saw you together she couldn’t help but the a picture and well the other one of you and Ash was taken off the schools camera in the parking lot.” She explained.

”whatever” said Ash tossing Amy her cell phone back while Alex gave me thumbs up not before throwing his arm around Ash and laughing.

At lunch Keri sat next to me with Amy facing me.

”Hey were sorry if we hurt you or anything, but those pictures were too cute not to be taken.”

“you didn’t have to send them to the whole school ya know.”

”That’s Amy’s fault.”

Amy gave me an innocent smile as a sighed.

”I know this isn’t my business or anything but You and Ryder make a better couple, its like you both were paired in heaven.”

Said Keri.

I gave her a disbelieving look and gave out a small chuckle.

”you both should totally go out!” Amy gushed like it was no big deal.

”Totally!” Keri screeched.

”yeah, when hell freezes over.” I stated while rolling my eyes.

Ryder Shaw-son, Mid West’s most popular, hottest guy, my twin brothers best friend, would never go out with me Alvii Falls, Med West’s soccer captain, Ryder Shaw-son’s girlfriend’s enemy, Lead signer of Mid West’s band in a million years. And I know that!

AN:

Don’t you just love Alvii?

The girls got talent! She’s an expert on rolling her eyes while talking and glaring people! I love her.

Tell me what you think about Alvii.