chapter 34

I woke up with my head hurting like hell.

Last night when Ryder made our breakup official, I drank so much that I literally danced/grinded with anyone near me.

But I wasn’t that drunk to have sex with anyone.

I noticed Carter enter my room with some Advil and a glass of water in his hands.

He gave it to me and I quickly put the pill in my mouth and swallowed it with water.

“Thanks. Where is everyone?” I asked talking directly to Carter.

“I haven’t seen Alex from last night, Mum and Dad went out some place and Cameron and Julie are out shopping for the last touches for their wedding.”

Crap I forgot about Cameron and Julie’s wedding which was in 2 weeks. I needed a new dress for it.

“Hey Carter, can you take me to the Boutique street after an hour or two?” I asked begging him with my eyes.

The boutique street was a street filled with boutiques which sold all fancy, expensive and very formal clothes. My mum usually shopped there, I had only been there once or twice and I hated it.

“Fine, I need to get something to wear as well.”

“Oh and Alex was really pissed at you last nigh and Ryder left right after the scene you both had.” He said before walking out my room.

For someone reason I felt depressed. Not cause me and Ryder broke up, not cause Alex was pissed at me but because Ash didn’t say a thing or stand up for me last, instead all he cared about was Amy.

I had to do something to get him to like me. I had got my revenge from Ryder but I had to make sure Amy hated him.

I had a quick shower avoiding the urge to puke. My head didn’t hurt so much. Oh bless Advil!

I wore something presentable as the people at Boutique Street always judged by what a person was wearing.

On the way there me and Carter didn’t talk but instead just listened to music all the way. I don’t know how I would have survived if Carter and I didn’t have the same taste in music. That’s why I didn’t find it awkward riding with Carter after school

I quickly made a decision I would now have to ride with Carter everyday since me and Ryder were not willing to see each other.

I would have to do something by Julie and Cameron’s wedding to get Amy and Ash to hate each other. I did need a date to the wedding…

“Earth to Alvii, we have reached our destination.” I realized Carter was now standing next to me, with the car door open and waving his hands in front of me, talking in a weird accent trying to sound like some Pilot.

I got out the car and we went shop by shop looking something for us.

By now Carter had bought a black tuxedo, a white button up under shirt and a tie which went perfectly.

He needed some shoes and I still needed about everything else on my list.

We were about to enter a shop fully furnished in white, with huge windows which clearly showed everything in the shop.

I noticed there was a statue on the side with a white dress on it.

It was perfect! I quickly rushed towards it and examined it closely.

It was a bright color of white and had a top layer of net on it. It had embroidery with pure golden thread which made the dress stand out even more. It was simple but I loved it, I didn’t like very fancy dresses so I found it perfect.

I checked the price tag and it wasn’t very expensive either compared to the rest of the dresses I had seen.

I found my size and picked out matching heels for it and gave them to Carter.

He just paid the amount and we left but then I noticed we weren’t going home instead we were going to Starbucks.

“Starbucks?” I asked Carter as we walked in.

“Yeah, my head hurts like hell from all that shopping, I need something to drink.” He said while picking a table for us to sit at.

Carter got up to order for me and him, as I was too lazy and not bothered to walk all the way to the counter.

While sitting there looking outside, I started thinking about what I was going to do next.

I mean I had broken Ryder’s heart (well I think I have) and now I had to get Ash to like me.

Maybe seducing him might work... Nahh, he’ll just get in my pants and go after Amy again.

What if he actually loves Amy?

I couldn’t careless, I liked him a lot and he was going to like me as well.

“Here you go.” Carter said putting down something in front of me, even before I had a chance to see what it was I saw Ryder walk in.

I quickly looked away and pushed my face down causing my bangs to cover most of my face.

“If you’re not going to eat that Alvii, I’ll have it.” He said reaching forwards, but instead I slapped his hand away. This caused Ryder, who stood just 6 feet away to look at us.

And that’s when I noticed the sadness in his eyes.