Chapter 8

“Ahh my eyes!” Ryder screamed as he saw me and Ash busy making out.

His hand moved in front of his eyes and a worried looking Alex pushed him aside to see what he was screaming.

By this time me and Ash were breathing heavily.

”what the fuck do you think your doing with my sister?”

Alex quickly moved towards Ash but I came in front of him.

“It was my choice” I stared directly in is eyes letting him know I wasn’t lying.

He took two steps back, taking in deep breaths.

He gave a small nod towards me and a apologetic look towards Ash.

I scanned the room finding Ryder. He was staring right at me. I couldn’t read his face, but then it changed to a grossed out look.

“Carter left to visit his girlfriend and we were thinking about going to the new theme park that just opened, you guys in?”

Ash said yes while I nodded my head.

I loved theme parks!

Those rides were so tempting!

-------------------theme park-------------------------

I got out Dragging Ash with me to the rides area.

”I want to go n that one, that one, that one and that one!” I said pointing to all the rides.

Yeah I was exited, can you blame me?

I heard Ash chuckle from besides me.

Alex and Ryder came from the counter with the tickets in their hands.

“okay, we all go on the rides together. Kay? Nochickening out.” Alex gave Ash a look which Ash avoided.

Was Ash afraid of going on these rides?

We went on 2 rides and Alex and Ash looked sick already.

Ryder was busy checking girls out.

“Ryder you and Alvii go ahead and finish the tickets, me and Ash don’t feel so good.”

I really didn’t want to go on the rides with Ryder, but the rides looked like so much fun.

“fine.” I said sighing. We had to finish the tickets anyways.

Me and Ryder got in line to go on a rollercoaster which looked really fast and scary.

Ryder was busy talking to some girl who looked like she was some stripper.

“so here is my number give me a call.” I heard the girl say as she giggled for no apparent reason.

I turned around to look at them both.

This was a great chance for step 2 of making Ryder’s life hell.

“Ryder, don’t you have a girlfriend?”

Shocked by what I said, he glared at me receiving an innocent look form me.

I was waiting for the girl to swear at him or hit him, but she didn’t.

Instead she said “you do?” And gave him the flirtiest smile I have ever seen.

Part 2, of step 2 of making Ryder’s life hell:

“Yeah she’s standing next to him”

I winked at Ryder who’s glare turned into a smirk.

He looked around the theme park, leaned down and kissed me on the forehead.

I looked at the direction he was looking at, Ash

Hah! That idiot thought we were actually dating.

Oh Ryder, you are such an idiot.

My plan is in action…….