Chapter 21

Wake up in the morning feeling like P Diddy, Grab my glasses, I'm out the door, I'm gonna hit this city Before I leave, brush my-’

“No…. weekends over” I mumbled feeling depressed, slouching towards my bathroom while my hair looked like a bird’s nest.

I quickly showered and grabbed my blue jeans with a purple and black sleeve-less shirt which stopped a bit under my hip. I quickly pulled on my black vans and grabbed my homework as well as my soccer uniform and shoved it in my bag.

I ate an apple and while Carter was going out to his car I quickly followed him.

I wasn’t ready to face Ryder yet, even though I knew Carter would bug the crap out of me.

“Good morning” Carter said way to excitedly.

“Morning” I groaned back in reply.

“So how come you’re not riding with Alex? Don’t wont to see your other boyfriend?” He asked while emphasizing ‘other’.

He pulled out the driveway and set the radio station which was playing some heavy metal music.

“Actually I do not.” I replied confidently.

“Ah it happens. It’s the first time you cheated on someone right? You’ll get used to it.” He was telling me this as if it was a everyday routine.

The actual reason I wasn’t ready to face Ryder was because he thought we I was dating Ash but what he really doesn’t know it’s an act.

I was also worried about how he would react in front of his friends and other people, because every time we kissed or anything similar, it was only both of us alone. Except the part where Carter had caught us.

The other thing that was bugging me was my conversation with Ash.

It didn’t go so well.

At the beginning of it I was extremely happy to tell him, until he told me it was Amy he went with to watch a movie when he was suppose to be my boyfriend.

Basically our conversation was me telling him about the plan and him telling me about his date which caused me to get pissed. I started yelling at him. I thought I was yelling at him because Amy actually thought he was cheating on me with Amy. Even though she knew me and Ash were dating. What a friend right?

But this was the same for Ash. He had a reply, he said Ryder was also his best friend and he couldn’t trust him anymore because Ryder went out with his ‘girlfriend’ which happens to be me.

He yelled right back at me telling me basically the same thing.

I had an another reason though. I asked him what would happen if other people found out that we were cheating on each other?

All he said was that it would help with the plan.

I guess I got over the Amy part.

Actually I think it wasn’t the main reason I was mad at Ryder but instead that he liked her and not me.

Last night all I could think of was what she had that I didn’t?

She was as popular as me.

I know I’m not ugly or extremely pretty but neither is she.

I personally think I have really good taste in music unlike her who listens to the Pussy cat dolls and Madonna .

Last night I concluded it was because she had a bigger cheats and ass then me. Who could blame her? After all she was a cheerleader did I mention a non virgin- cheerleader?

“What does she have the I don’t?” I wondered out loud.

“who?” Asked Carter looking quickly at me.

“Amy.” I stated board. Why the hell was I telling him this? Maybe because I couldn’t tell Alex about me and Ryder, he’d get pissed.

“Um she’s got a nice body.” He suggested wiggling his eyebrows.

Well I kind of figured that out.

“why?” He asked looking me quickly.

“Ash is cheating on me with her.” I said feeling depressed all over again.

“Well he did have sex with her. And he apologized. But he went out with her?”

I nodded trying not to let the tears fall. I know I wasn’t actually dating him, but I still liked him.

“Break up with him.” He stated. I turned to stare at him. His hair was messily spread across his face while his bangs covered his right eye. His shirt was so tight on him it showed his muscles. Looking at his closely made me realize why all the girls at school wanted my brother so badly, even with such an attitude.

“You should have to much pride to stay with someone who is cheating on you. Even though that ‘someone’ happens to be my friend” His voice had so much encouragement I actually thought that was the best thing to do.

“Thanks Carter, I’ll do that.” I said giving him a small smile.

The car came to a stop near the school entrance and I quickly got out giving Carter a hug.

Its been forever since we hugged. The last time we hugged was on Christmas and it was forced.

I quickly went looking for Ash, ready to tell him about our ‘breakup.’