Fall Back On Me {Haylor}

Character Preview:

Taylor Swift;

{And I could tell you, his favorite colors green,
He likes to argue,
Born on the seventeenth
His sisters' beautiful, he has his fathers eyes
But if you asked me if I loved him
I'd lie}

What you'd call a normal, small town girl who always kept to her self and never tried to change too much. Known around town as what she is and is respected for it. Maybe to others she was no different but ever since Harry left, inside closed doors she wasn't the same girl as out. She had first met him in preschool around the age of 4 and they became inseperable ever since, making promises that were not originally meant to be broken. Without Harrys' knowledge, Taylor loved him, every single day she'd dress her best to impress him to which he'd never mention unless it's a dance. Harry only saw her as his best friend and nothing more, he came to her for dating advice which only hurt her more. Being bestfriends was an understatement, everyone in town believed they'd end up together. They met everyday to sit at the big oak tree in the field, past all the commotion of the center of Cheshire and out in the country. Taylor loved it there, so much that they built a swing and too many time capsules to count. It was a special place, the time that Taylor decided to test the water and take a chance and kiss him. It was an intimate moment, one she'd never forget, though Harry never spoke of it or of them together at all again. She knew she had felt something with that kiss so Harry had to as well, right? Apparently not because he decided his dreams were bigger than her and his town. He left and never came back, X Factor she believes, except to attend his parents' funeral which she expects he took hard, but she wouldn't know. She went, of course, being so that the whole town did, but Harry left before she got the chance to talk to him, not that she wanted to. He never contacted her or made an effort to think about his old bestfriend, just went on with his journey until he reached his dream of international superstar. He left her alone, without any friends but the memory of him. Him. He haunted her every waking moment and every single night. So without any way to cope, and no thought, she joined the local Cheshire hospital and worked there for years, earning up her money until she could afford very spacious apartment in the lower part of town overlooking the countryside. The places her best and worse memories took place. But she prides herself on what she thinks is her moving on, attempting to date a very good looking banker, Ed Sheeran. He can't be compared to what Harry and she had and she knows it, but he's a nice guy and she should move on, she is 21 and there's no reason for her to wait up on a guy that isn't coming. As much as she wants to hate him, she can't and as much as she never wants to see him again, to come back to town. Though silently, she wishes he would.

Harry Styles;
What use to be the little curly-haired, cheesy, caring, dimple-faced boy that worked in the local bakery was first transformed when he was 16 and auditioned for the UK Xfactor. As soon as he got far into the competition with the other boys in the band, Harry was constructed into something different than he was. He had left his town, his family, and most importantly, Taylor. Taylor was everything to him, kept his sanity in check and kept him down to earth. He loved her, that was definitely a fact, but he couldn't tell her, could never tell her because of the friendship he was scared to lose. And now that's its gone, it's his biggest regret. But he knows that that's not an option anymore, she probably hates him for leaving and he doesn't blame her. He had told himself he had to get over her so he just pushed himself further into the covers and became one of the biggest playboys in the news. He immersed himself in alcohol and the life in the center of attention. Women basically threw themselves at him and he let them, accepting every opportunity to push Taylor out of his mind but he couldn't. All he could think of during a time with a girl was her sigh against his lips the one time they kissed. She probably heard about his ways and thought low of him, so he just never went back to the town where all his memories lay. His past is too strong and Taylors' memory is too intoxicating to even be near his hometown. But he does wonder about her, if she's living there still, what she does, what she looks like, who she's dating if she's dating. Of course she's dating, every guy in school couldn't keep his eyes off her and that was just when she was 16. He knew they were meant to be, whether he wanted to admit it or not, and one day their paths will cross, he just wants to be ready on that day.

•• A/N
Hey y'all, so i just couldn't continue Sanctuary when I basically lost the original plot. I'll just do this one first, ugh sorry for switching stories a lot. I'm confusing even myself. But I'm super excited about thissss, hope y'all like it!

-B-