83

Jimin's POV

To all those who said I'm a bad actor, well I hope you're here with me now.

Yes. It was all an act. When I felt him touching me, I tried my best to think of any possible ways that he'll stop doing what he wants to do. I was scared and I tried to just cry and beg for him to stop. I was really scared and I'm not sure if you can still call it an 'act' since I was really begging for him to stop. But when he threw those words at me, I instantly know what he's trying to do. The f*ck with him. He's the reason why Yoongi's dead now, he can't manipulate me anymore. I stopped believing anything he says after everything I knew. After breaking down in front of him, I knew he'll stop doing what he's doing and just play with my mind.

I stood up, and hide at the back of the door. This is it. Goodbye Seokjin.

Third Person's POV

"Seokjin Hyung!!"

Jimin shouted. Preparing himself and what he's about to do. He doesn't care anymore if he's going to hurt his hyung. All he wants now is to escape. Before anything happens to him.

Seokjin unlocked the door and let himself in when Jimin suddenly attacked him. Jimin tried, at least, to lunge the fork to Seokjin but the latter's reflexes were too fast that he quickly grabbed Jimin's right hand and twist it not to the point of breaking Jimin's arm but it was too painful for the younger that he dropped the fork and cried in pain. Seokjin kicked the fork and turned Jimin around. It's like back hugging Jimin but in a painful way. And all the latter can do is cry and get mad at himself for not doing his best.

"You brat! You really want to play huh?! Let's see how strong you really are."

He dragged Jimin to his bed and forcefully pushed him to lay. The younger tried to stand up but Seokjin just hit him.

Jimin started crying but Seokjin didn't bother to stop to what he's doing. And all Jimin could do is cry and cry and asked for his hyung to stop now.

Jungkook's POV

I arrived at Jimin's house and found no one. He already got him. I was late.

Now. I don't know where to go now. Where will I look for him?

I saw Jimin's phone on the floor of his room. I want to ask some help from his friends but Jimin only has my number on his contacts since we just bought it a few days ago.

What to do now?

The only thing that's on my mind is to go to Seoul and ask for Jimin's friends' help personally.

Seokjin's POV

"I hate you."

That's the only words Jimin said after what I did to him.

"You provoked me Jimin. I'm sorry."

"Stop. Get out. Leave me alone."

"Jimin-"

"I SAID GET OUT!!"

"I hope you learned your lessons."

"F*ck you."

I left the room. Making sure it's locked. I heard my phone ringing upstairs. Maybe it's Taehyung or Hoseok.

"Hello?" I answered without looking at the caller ID.

"Hyung. Where are you?" It's Taehyung.

"I'm still in Busan but I still don't know where Jimin is. I'm still looking for his house."

"Oh. We still can't contact him. Have you reached his phone?"

"Not yet. But I'm trying tho."

"We'll follow you hyung! Where are you exactly?" I heard Hoseok shouted on the background.

"You don't need to guys. I can look for Jimin by myself."

"But we want to help." Taehyung whined.

"It's fine Taehyung."

"Just please call us whenever you got any news, okay?"

"Okay. Okay. I need to go now Taehyung."

"Oh. Wait hyung!"

"What?"

"Nothing. Bye hyung."

"Oh. Okay. Bye then."

I ended the call and made my way to take a shower.