16

I dialed this Jungkook guy's number. I don't know. I'm not sure what I'm doing.

"Tae, are you sure about that?"

"I don't know hyung. But let's try. Maybe we could talk things out."

"Shouldn't we just call the police?"

"But last time you did, nothing happened."

Okay Kim Taehyung, you really should know when to shut up.

"This is all my fault. I should've double checked everything."

"Hyung. No one's blaming you. That g-"

After 10475190162 years, he finally answered.

"Hello?"

Yoongi grabbed the phone from me.

"WHERE THE F*CK IS JIMIN RIGHT NOW!"

"Hyung, loud speaker."

No one's answering on the second line. Then we heard some guy laughing. He's crazy.

"And why should I answer that?"

"YOU DARE LAY YOUR HANDS ON JIMIN AND I SWEAR, YOU'LL REGRET BEING BORN."

"Psh. Okaaay~ You say hands? So I guess, my lips are an exception. Because you know, I think I-"

"F*CK YOU! F*CK YOU! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU. I SWEAR. YOU'RE GONNA DIE SHOUTING AND BEGGING FOR ME TO FORGIVE YOU!"

"Haha. Okay. But find me first  o'right? Meanwhile, I'm going to make Jimin shout my name in pleasure while you're still looking for us."

"F*CK YOU! TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE!! YOU F*CKING A*SHOLE!"

"Not telling~ Bye~"

And as expected, he ended the call. I know I shouldn't be blaming Yoongi because he's just worried. And I am too. It's just that, I think, we should have talked to the guy in the nicest way because he's dangerous. We shouldn't make him mad.

But I couldn't tell him that. This is too much for him.

"Taehyung, what are we going to do now?"

And for the third time today , I saw him cry again.

I don't know hyung. I don't know.