35

Jimin's POV

I woke up hearing someone unlocking the door. I'm expecting him to come inside. Minutes passed. An hour. Hours. But no one came. I didn't hear him lock the doors again. Am I crazy to think that he left my doors unlocked?

I checked the room's clock. It's already 4a.m. I've waited for another hour. Still, no one came.

I decided to try and go outside.

"Jungkook?"

I don't know why I'm calling him. Just to make sure that he's not around?

I'm about to go to the main door but I heard someone sobbing.

Sobbing? I don't know what to do anymore. Should I run now?

Instead of walking to the main door, I saw myself making my way to where the sound is coming from.

It's locked.

This is not Jungkook. It's locked from outside.

I ran towards the room which looks like a kitchen to me and grabbed anything that could help me break the lock. I'm thankful to see a hammer inside a cabinet.

I ran back to the room and tried breaking it. And it did break. I went inside the room. It's pitch black. I can't see anything.

"N-no. D-dont come n-near me. P-please stop."

Someone whispered but it didn't go unnoticed to me.

I searched for the light switch and turned it on.

"H-HYUNG??!!!! OH MY GOD. SEOKJIN HYUNG!!"