30

Jungkook's POV

I know I hurt him. Abused. Threatened him. But that's just because I love him so much that I don't want him to go. I want him to stay by my side.

But I don't like what's happening right now. I want Jimin all by myself. But he's taking what's mine. And I won't let him.

F*ck off that deal of ours. If he wants me to pay him every won that I owe him, then I'll pay him. But not Jimin.

"Hyung. Let's talk."

"Yeah. Let's talk. You know what Jungkook, I've been thinking. What do you think of you leaving here?"

"What?!"

"Okay. I'll be straight to the point, You need to leave."

"You can't do that. This is my house."

"Since when?"

"What the f*ck? This is my house. This is the only thing I have."

"Yeah, I know. That's why I'm taking this since you don't even pay me."

"F*ck you! You're not getting this house."

"Then pay me!"

"I WILL! NOW LEAVE!"

He glared at me but I ignored it. I don't care if he's my hyung.

"I'm taking Jimin."

"Says who? Jimin's staying here."

"Ha! I'm the one who planned everything. Jimin's going with me."

"As if he wants to be with you."

"Says the one whom he pushed away a while ago."

"F*CK YOU! THAT'S YOUR DOING!"

"And he'll never know that. And besides, I don't see any problem with what I did. Jimin's mine at the first place, before Yoongi, before you. Wait.... No. Not before you. I don't see you as my rival. Jimin doesn't even know you."

I don't know what to say. He's right after all. Jimin doesn't know me. And he even said before that he hates me. He will never forgive me for what I did. And for what he thought I did to him.