3

Fluffy Mallows: Good evening my princess!

Fluffy Mallows: Now what?

Fluffy Mallows: Aren't you going to reply?

Fluffy Mallows: You got tired of blocking me?

Fluffy Mallows: Talk to me please.

Fluffy Mallows: Don't be scared. I don't bite.

Fluffy Mallows: Unless you want me to. ;)

Fluffy Mallows: Hey!

Fluffy Mallows: You're no fun!

F*CK OFF DUDE! GET A LIFE! THIS IS HIS BOYFRIEND. STOP HARASSING JIMIN.

Fluffy Mallows: Oh hi there Min Yoongi!

Fluffy Mallows: Why are you using my Jimin's phone? I don't want to talk to you. So if you're kind enough, give him back his phone. :)

WE ALREADY CALLED THE POLICE. THEY'RE ALREADY TRACKING YOU.

Fluffy Mallows: Oooohh. I'm scared. But you know what, instead of threatening me, why don't you shut up and stay away from my Jimin?

JIMIN IS NOT YOURS. AND YOU'RE THE ONE WHO NEEDS TO STAY AWAY. LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!

Fluffy Mallows: Make me. :)

F*CK YOU!!

Fluffy Mallows: Sorry, but I will only do that to Jimin. :)

Fluffy Mallows: Oh wait. I've got some visitors. Maybe it's the police. Don't want them to keep waiting. :) Tomorrow, I want Jimin to talk to me. Not you. Good night!

Fluffy Mallows: Park Jimin I know you're reading this. Good night babe. I love you! Dream of me!