14

Jimin woke up feeling someone's touching his face. He opened his eyes to see some stranger sitting beside him.

"Who are y-"

Then he remembered everything. He tried to stand up from the bed but he can't. He looked at his feet just to see that they're tied. Both of his hands are tied too.

"Don't hurt me please."

"Oh Jimin. Really? You think I'll hurt you?"

He felt the stranger's hand caressing his cheeks.

"I would never do that to you."

"D-don't touch me."

"You don't know how I long to touch you. Again."

His smirk just proved his thought that this guy already touched him. And that thought made him want to throw up.

"Why are you doing this to me?"

"I already answer that."

"Just let me go. I won't tell the police. I'll pretend nothing happened."

"Why would you do that? I love you, okay?! I want to be with you."

"I DON'T LOVE YOU!"

He felt his right cheek sting. He hit him.

"Take that back."

"NO! LET ME GO!"

"You're still so stubborn. I like that."

Jimin was caught off guard when Jungkook kissed him. His kiss is full of need, full of lust. With his hands both tied, the only thing he could do is to move his head away from Jungkook but the guy just held his jaws firmly.

Jungkook keeps on biting Jimin's lower lip just so his tongue could enter Jimin's mouth but Jimin tried his best not to let Jungkook. He could feel his lips already bleeding.

Since Jimin won't let him, Jungkook moved to his neck kissing every spot he could find  leaving purple visible marks everywhere.

He wants to mark Jimin. Jimin is for him only. No one can take away Jimin from him.

Jungkook stopped when he heard Jimin sobbing. Jimin's crying. He feels disgusted. With himself. With Jungkook. With everything.

"Ssshhh. Don't cry."

"Let me go. I'm begging you. Jungkook right? Please. Let me."

"I SAID NO! WHY WON'T YOU LISTEN TO ME?!"

Jimin just cried harder. Louder.

"You're not going anywhere away from me. You're staying here."

Jungkook walked out of the room. He heard some locks and Jungkook's footsteps walking away.

Yoongi. Where are you?