NOTE

So yeah. I really didn't plan on updating this late. Before I could post my last updates, 3 chapters were already in my drafts. And I told myself to update the same week whether you answer my questions or not. But something came up and I got really depressed these past few days and I don't know anymore what's going on. So basically, I shut down. I didn't even attend my class the day after that night and wasn't planning again to come to school the day after but I should so I still went. But the good (I'm not sure if it's 'good') news is... I'm already done writing Y.A.M! I have this habit of mine that whenever I'm stressed or depressed, I write anything. So yeah, I'm already done with this fanfic, I wrote one 'one-shot' (which I already published) and wrote a few chaps for my other stories.

If you're going to ask me if why I published a one shot but I can't update this ff, it's because I need to answer some of the questions from the last chapter first before I publish it. And yeah. Since I'm already done with Hobi's one shot and I need a space in my phone's memory.. I decided to publish it. Did I at least make sense?

Anyway, there's a few chapters left so I really hope you'll stay until the end. After I publish these 2 chapters (Writer's note and Chapter 82), I'll publish everything. And that's a promise. Anyway, enough with this drama. Enjoy!