17

Jimin's POV

I heard him making his way down here. I guess I'm locked inside his basement.

"Good morning Jimin. I brought your breakfast. You haven't eaten since last night. I bet you're famished."

I am. But I'm not going to tell him. I'll pretend I'm not hungry.

"I can't take the risk of you escaping tho. I still don't trust you. So I'm just going to feed you. Say ah~"

I looked away from him. I'm smart enough not to trust him.

"Jimin, you need to eat."

"And how am I sure that you're not going to poison me?"

"Of course not. Jimin, I would not hurt you. How many times do I have to tell you that I love you? Why would I hurt the one who I love the most?"

"You already did."

I heard him sigh. And for a second, I thought he's going to hit me again.

"Look. I-im sorry. I just... You just don't listen to me. I need to do that in order for you to listen. Like now. You insist on not eating. You need to eat."

........

"Jimin. Please."

........

"Park Jimin "

And I heard that again. That tone. That tone that makes me want to cry.

"I-I'll eat. Please don't hurt me."

I heard him again sigh. Then he leaned closer. I closed my eyes waiting for his punch or slap or his lips if he'll be kissing me again. But nothing of that came.

Instead, Jungkook untied my hands.

"I'm untying you just so you can eat. But please Jimin. Don't do something you'll regret later."

I nodded. But of course I didn't mean it. I grabbed the fork and stabbed his shoulders.

"F*CK!"

I can't remember what happened. Everything happened so fast. He pushed me and my head hit the wall so bad my head hurts. I'm starting to get dizzy.

"YOU BRAT!"

And everything went black.