46

I went outside Seokjin's room. I feel suffocated there. Too many thoughts. I think my head's gonna explode. I need some fresh air.

Before I could even step my right foot out of the hospital, I heard someone shouting.

"Help! I need help!"

I looked around to see a nurse carrying an unconscious guy.

That guy!!! Hoseok!!!

I hurriedly help the nurse bring Hoseok to the emergency room.

"What happened to him? I'm his friend. I know the patient."

"Someone saw him passed out on the road."

"Will he be okay?"

"We still don't know yet. You said you know the patient? Can you contact his guardian?"

"His family's in the states."

"Okay. Can you sign the papers instead?"

"Sure."

I filled up the papers needed and passed it on the nurse. Right after that, someone approached me. A doctor.

"You're his friend right?"

He pointed Hoseok and I nodded.

"Yoongi. Min Yoongi."

"Mr. Min. Your friend's fine now. He just passed out because of not being able to eat for a few days. I think. His bruises. Do you know where did he get that?"

Actually, he's been missing for days. That's what I want to tell the doctor but I know they'll just ask for more details and call the cops because of hospital protocol and the such.

"Fight. I think. I actually don't know. That's why I asked the nurse who brought him a while ago what happened to him." I said irritatingly.

"Oh. Okay. Aside from his sprained arm, he's fine now. We'll just transfer him to room 218. He can check out anytime he wants to."

"Thank you Doc."

"You're welcome. I'll go ahead."

I went to Seokjin's room and told him what happened.

"Is he alright? What is his room? I want to see him."

"No hyung. You still need to rest. He's fine. Just a sprained arm. I'll call Ji- , I'll call Taehyung so he can look after you."

"Yoongi I'm not a kid."

"Haha. Who said you are? I just don't want anyone to get hurt again. I'll go now. "

"Yoongi."

"Hyung?"

"Thank you."

"No prob hyung!"