60

"Your WHAT?!"

"I'm sorry hyung. I tried telling you all. But Jimin went missing and everything happened."

"Wait wait wait. So you're telling me you have a boyfriend?!"

"I'm sorry hyung."

"Taehyung stop! I'm not mad at you for not telling us about this. It's just that. It doesn't make any sense. How come you have a boyfriend? Does that mean you're not Jimin's kidnapper?"

"What?!"

"You're supposed... Seokjin hyung.... You've been... Aaaarrrggghhh! What the f*ck is happening right now?!"

"Ahmmm. Mark. I hope you don't mind."

"Ah. Sure sure. I'll leave you guys to talk. I'll be inside that convenience store."

"Thanks Mark."

"No prob Taehyung."

After that Mark guy left, Taehyung faced me again.

"Hyung what are you talking about?"

"Okay. I shouldn't be telling you this but I'm so f*cking confused right now. It's about Jimin's kidnapper."

"Jungkook?"

"No. Jungkook did everything with someone. He told me that, that 'someone' is among the three of you, Seokjin hyung, you and Hoseok."

"What the heck are you talking about hyu.... Wait... Heol. Hyung!!! You almost got me there!"

"I what??!! Taehyung!! I'M F*CKING SERIOUS!!!"

"So you mean. Wait. Why me?! I've been with you all this time hyung!! Trying to help you look for Jimin! How could you suspect me?"

"But you're always M.I.A."

"It's because of Mark. Mark doesn't know what happened to Jimin. I never told him because he'll surely get worried. So everytime he ask me to spend time with him, I can't say 'no' because he'll just ask why."

"So. You're not really Jimin's kidnapper?"

"Really hyung? Of all the people? If you still don't believe me, you can ask Mark's mom. We are always at his house and his mom's always there. You could ask her instead."

"I.... I'm sorry."

"How many times will I have to tell you all that I don't see Jimin that way??!!! Jimin's my bestfriend!!! He's someone who I love but not the way you guys think! He's my brother okay?!!! I don't love him that way!!! I don't!!!! I have Mark. I maybe clingy to Jimin but that's just because he's my bestfriend. Can't I be clingy with my own bestfriend?"

"Taehyung... I..."

"Let's just talk in the house. I don't want to get mad at you hyung. I'm sorry if I shouted. I'm just hurt right now. I can't understand why you thought it was me."

"I'm-"

He left not letting me finish what I wanted to say. I feel so guilty. Why is this happening to me? To my friends?

I felt my phone vibrated. I looked at the sender. It's Namjoon. I hurriedly opened his message.

Namjoon: I know who the guy is right from the start. I'm sorry if I didn't tell you sooner.

Before I could even hit 'reply' button, I received another text from him.