Special Chapter: Bye Yoongi. :(

Yoongi's POV (chapter 60 continuation)

"How many times will I have to tell you all that I don't see Jimin that way??!!! Jimin's my bestfriend!!! He's someone who I love but not the way you guys think! He's my brother okay?!!! I don't love him that way!!! I don't!!!! I have Mark. I maybe clingy to Jimin but that's just because he's my bestfriend. Can't I be clingy with my own bestfriend?"

"Taehyung... I..."

"Let's just talk in the house. I don't want to get mad at you hyung. I'm sorry if I shouted. I'm just hurt right now. I can't understand why you thought it was me."

"I'm-"

He left not letting me finish what I wanted to say. I feel so guilty. Why is this happening to me? To my friends?

I felt my phone vibrated. I looked at the sender. It's Namjoon. I hurriedly opened his message.

Namjoon: I know who the guy is right from the start. I'm sorry if I didn't tell you sooner.

Before I could even hit 'reply' button, I received another text from him.

Namjoon: It was Seokjin. Believe it or not, it's him. He planned this. He blackmailed me. And Jungkook. And dragged us into this mess. Long story. But believe me Yoongi. It's Seokjin. I'm telling you right now because he's getting dangerous day by day. I don't know you guys but I don't want anyone from you get hurt because of him. He's crazy. And my conscience can't handle it if anything happens to you. I sent some pictures of our chat conversation and call history just for you to believe me. Please Yoongi. You need to believe me. Keep Jimin away from him. Please.

I don't know what to believe anymore. I just proved that Seokjin isn't the culprit but what is this Namjoon talking about?

Wait.

Jimin.

If Namjoon was telling the truth....

Oh f*ck!

I hurriedly went back to Seokjin's house and found no one there. I rushed to Jimin's room only to find Seokjin hyung there. No Jimin.

"Hey Yoongi. You alright? What happened?"

"What are you doing here?"

"Okay. That was rude. First, this is my house. I believe I can do whatever I want to do here. Second, if you're looking for Jimin, he went outside."

"This is still Jimin's room. You can't just enter anyone's room just because it's your house. What are you doing here anyway?"

"I'm done. What the heck is your problem Yoongi?"

"I just want to know what are you doing h... Is that Jimin's picture you're holding right now?"

"Ah. Yeah? So what?"

"I can't believe this."

"What? Yoongi you're not making any sense!"

"Do you know someone who's named Namjoon?"

"Ah no? Who's that?"

"He told me everything hyung. Everything."

"Well f*ck him! That's not true! I'm with Jimin when you got him from that house!"

"Hyung. I didn't even said what he told me. I wasn't being specific."

"F*ck." I heard him muttered.

"So what? Now you know. Yes. Everything Namjoon told you is true. About me. Jungkook. Jimin. Ha! What are you going to do now? Tell Jimin? Haha! FYI Yoongi. I was with Jimin ever since we were still kids. He trusts me."

"Well I'm his boyfriend."

"Who he had a small argument a while ago? Haha! Oh Yoongi. Let it go! Jimin won't believe you. Just... Leave. Oh by the way. I already tainted Jimin. Just so sad that Jungkook did 'it' first. But still. So yeah. I don't think you'll still like him."

"F*cking a*shole!!!"

I ran towards him and punched him. But his reflexes are too good that he missed my fist. He gripped my shoulders and pushed me outside of Jimin's room.

Even before I could get up, I received a kick from him on my stomach. I coughed blood.

"You don't know how I've waited for this day Yoongi. I almost killed you when we were about to meet the last time but I heard Taehyung coming so I didn't finish what should've been finished before."

"Why are you doing this Seokjin?"

He stepped on my stomach, hurting me more.

"Why? You're asking me why?! You stole Jimin away from me!!"

"He's not yours!"

"He should've been mine if you didn't come to our lives!"

"You're pathetic Seokjin. I can't believe I treated you as my older brother."

"Says the one who's on the floor now. Who looks more pathetic? Now leave!"

I received another kick from him.

"I don't want to see your face anymore Yoongi. I'll make sure I'll get Jimin. And believe me Yoongi. It's easy to do such thing."

I saw him left and went to the kitchen.

"You said it was easy. How come Jimin's still mine when you could've taken him away from me before? Hahaha. You are so lonely in life that you still need to do all those things just for Jimin to notice you. When in fact, he would never notice you the way you want to. Hahaha." I laughed. Before I decided to get up and leave. I need to find Jimin before Seokjin could.

It was so hard for me to stand up and walk because of his kicks. My ribs  are hurting. Everything is hurting.

Before I could even reach the door, I felt something strange in my stomach.

"Now that you're gone. It'll be too easy. If you just left without saying another word, this would not happen. You provoked me."

I coughed again and I could taste more blood coming from my mouth. I felt him removed the knife and that's how I lost my balance.

"No. I'm not lonely Yoongi. Why would I be when I have Jimin?"

I saw him say more words but I couldn't understand a thing anymore. I lost my sense of hearing. Everything is being blurred. Then I saw him. His face. My favorite smile of him plastered on his face. Those eyes who I can no longer see whenever he smiles like that.

Jimin.

Third person's POV

Seokjin looked at Yoongi to see him lying lifeless. He immediately dropped the knife. Glad that he used his handkerchief to hold the knife instead of having direct contact with it. He laughed, but tears started streaming down his face. He started to think any plan to cover him up.

Robbery.

He took the laptop and other gadgets and money in the house and left to dispose them. He planned on making the crime looked like a robbery. He went to a house he bought before to clean. He immediately think if he forgot to do something that could give the police a hint of what really happened. But nothing. He did it very clean. No traces at all. The knife he used is clean. Yes. This will be a perfect crime. He thought. He just needs to convince everyone to no longer examine Yoongi's body and everything will be on his side.