82

I woke up feeling thirsty and hungry. I didn't eat my dinner last night. Or more like, I haven't got the chance to eat my dinner last night. But I rather be dead than ask for Seokjin's help. That'll never happen sooner or later.

Speak of the devil and the devil shall appear.

I heard the door being unlocked before I saw him with, again, a food tray. The smell of the food lingered in my nose and I could hear my tummy growling.

"I heard that." He said.

"F*ck you."

"Good morning too. I guess I won't be hearing any pleas?" He grinned.

"Not even in your dream Seokjin."

"Still being stubborn huh? Well just to inform you baby, your stubbornness turns me on more rather than irritate me."

"Don't even call me names."

He just smirked and went closer to me. Putting the tray of food on the side table.

"You're asking for too many things. Let me remind you that this is not your game to play."

"You and your stupid games. F*ck them."

"Tsk tsk tsk. I guess telling you is not enough huh?"

He went closer and I began to panic. I stood up from the bed and tried to run but he got hold of me. I tried to push him but he caught both of my hands and pushed me. My torso hitting the edge of the side table. My back hitting the wall, I whimpered. Him holding both of my hands and his knees between my knees, not giving me any chance to escape.

Third Person's POV

"Let's see how stubborn you are, shall we?"

"H-hyung."

"Oh wow. Now it's 'hyung'? That escalated quickly."

"Hyung p-please." Tears started to fill Jimin's eyes and he let those tears drop. But Seokjin just ignored them. He just smirked at the younger.

"Sshh. This will be fun. I promise." Seokjin removed one of his hands from Jimin's wrist and put it inside of Jimin's shirt exploring the younger's body.

"N-NO!! Hyung please. S-Seokjin Hyung p-please. This is not you."

"And what am I? Who am I? This is still me Jimin. The same Kim Seokjin who confessed to you years ago. Who loved and cared for you. This. is still me."

"Hyung please. Let me go."

"And who will benefit from that? Jungkook? Wow Jimin. It's been, what? Almost 2 months? Almost 2 months after Yoongi died and here you are, having feelings for Jungkook now."

"That's not true." Jimin felt Seokjin's hand grabbing his waist closing more gap.

"How do you think Yoongi will feel about this?"

"No. Stop."

"And what? You choose Jungkook rather than mourn for your dead boyfriend. Tsk tsk tsk."

"Stop!" Jimin cried more. He knew that it's not true. That he doesn't have any feelings for Jungkook. But the thought of him choosing to forget Yoongi that easily and have fun with Jungkook makes him regret things. Guilt starting to eat him up.

"Look at you now. Truth hurts right? You're such a bad boyfriend." Seokjin laughed seeing the younger break down.

"It's not true. I-I love Yoongi."

"No. You stopped loving him ever since you forgave Jungkook. You forgot all his sacrifices for you."

"No I didn't! Stop! Please stop!"

Seokjin released Jimin's hands and let him fall into his knees. The smaller cried and cried. Seeing how Jimin turned into a crying mess, he just laughed. This is what he needs to do. To make Jimin feel guilty. To ruin him. To make him hate Jungkook. To play the "knight in shining armour" role.

Seokjin sat on the floor and patted Jimin's back. With Jimin being not on his right mind, he didn't notice how Seokjin took his weakness as an advantage for him. He hugged Jimin and gave him small pats on the back without Jimin pushing him.

"Ssshhh. I'm here. I'm here." Seokjin patted Jimin's back and helped him stand up to lay Jimin in bed.

"Sleep. Rest for now my Jimin. I'll feed you later." Seokjin said goodbye to the younger and gave him a kiss on his forehead. Jimin's still crying, not giving a care to what is Seokjin doing right now.

Seokjin left the room with the food tray not noticing the hatred stares Jimin is giving to him and the fork he's gripping.