Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Madison's P.O.V.

"So, Demetri, what happened to you seeking forgiveness from Xavier?" I asked looking in front of me to see if anyone was approaching, more specifically Mandy.

"Why seek something that you are never going to get."

"Well it doesn't hurt trying does it?" I asked.

"I don't need advice from a sixteen year old girl such as yourself," he sneered squeezing my arm harder than he had before causing me to wince in pain, but not scream.

I wouldn't give him the joy of hearing me scream in pain.

"I'm eighteen," I spoke with gritted teeth.

"Doesn't make a difference to me girl," he spoke just as a car was seen coming out of the driveway. Xavier's car to be exact, one of his favorites.

"Where are we going? Where are you taking me? I can't leave," I shouted kicking, punching, and screaming with all my strength as I was lifted up by some strange rogue, before he lead me to the car.

"Let me down," I shouted as loud as I could causing everyone who had been fighting to turn their attention towards me.

Sixty different wolves eyes turned black in the matter of seconds before stopping whatever they were doing, and running towards me, and my soon to be kidnappers.

"Help me," I shouted.

"Get her in the car, we don't have time for this," Demetri shouted before I was thrown in the car, two guys blocking both doors before they were locked giving me no way out.

"Let me out," I said trying to go to the front passenger seat to escape, before I was grabbed by the waist by the dark haired rogue, and thrown on his lap my arms being pulled behind me.

I dared to look out of the window, taking notice of how all the wolves were throwing themselves to get to the car.

All of them were working together as a pack, but were in the end somehow being stopped by wolves pouring out from the forest.

Everything was happening so quick it was getting hard to process.

Wolves falling to the ground, dead. Others escaping before they too were killed.

"Xavier? Where are you?" I asked through mind link, noticing how Demetri hadn't shifted, and was now calmly making his way to the passenger seat of the car, as another man made himself to the drivers seat.

"No, you are not taking me," I said finding a way to get out of the arms of the rogue that was holding me, before being grabbed again by the other one sitting on my other side..

"Xavier!" I shouted as loud as I could hoping that he could hear me somehow.

"Mandy where are you guys?" I asked finding no way out.

"We just got to the pack house, don't worry I brought back up, lots of it," she said, before ending the mind link.

"Xavier please answer, please answer me, please answer. Just tell me that you are okay please," I begged as I thought of all of the horrible things that Demetri could have done to him to possibly kill, or injure him.

"I'm on my way, just stall them," was the only response I got from him in return, causing me to finally calm down, knowing that at least he was still alive.

"Okay," I replied before I looked around the car again trying to find some method of escape.

I found none.