Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Maddie's P.O.V.

"Luna, Luna wake up," someone said tapping my shoulder forcing me to open my eyes to the blinding light coming in from the window to my right.

"What is it?" I asked turning towards the person who interrupted my sleep, which turned out to be none other than Max.

"You have a phone call, from someone named Jason," he said handing me a phone, which I took confusedly.

"Jason?" I said confused before realizing that it was my brother.

"Okay, I'll take it," I said pressing it to my ear.

"I'm going to go take this outside," I told Max before standing up realizing I was still in the dirty t-shirt from yesterday.

I must have fallen asleep before someone arrived with my clothes.

"Okay, be careful, there are guards around for your protection."

I nodded and stepped out of the room giving the two guards standing there quick wave before continuing on my way.

Once outside I pressed the phone to my cheek again and answered "Hello?"

"Finally they let me talk to you, I've been calling you since seven in the morning," Jason said sounding relieved.

"You have? For what? Is everything okay? What happened?" I asked my mind instantly going to my dad, mom Christian and even Chase.

"What happened? What happened? Are you seriously asking me that? I'm not the one who was almost kidnapped by rogues yesterday," he shouted at me as I pulled the phone away from my ear to a safe distance.

"What are you talking about?" I asked surprised that he knew about what happened yesterday.

"Don't play stupid with me Madison, I heard what happened in Moonstone territory yesterday."

"How? Who told you?" I asked.

"Do you think dad would be naive enough to allow you to stay in enemy territory without at least having some way to keep tabs on you."

"He isn't an enemy Jason he's my mate, remember that. Now tell me who did he pay? Who is he ordering to spy on me Jason?" I said giving a pack member a tight smile as they walked by.

"He isn't ordering anyone to spy on you."

"You just told me that he was," I shouted angry that I was being spied on by my own family.

"Lower your tone, I may be your brother but I'm still alpha and you still belong to my pack," he said.

"Thanks for reminding me alpha," I spat out at him.

"Madison," he said manically.

"I'm going to hang up now," I said before hanging up and heading inside only for the phone in my hand to ring again.

"What?" I spoke as soon as I pressed call already knowing who it was.

"What happened yesterday?" He asked in no mood to play.

"Why don't you ask whoever you have keeping tabs on me, they seem to be giving you pretty accurate information so far," I said before hanging up again ignoring the ringing of the phone another two times while on my way back inside.

"Is everything okay Luna?" Max asked once he caught sight of me.

"Yes everything is just fine, do me a favor. If Jason calls again tell him I'm busy."