Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Madison P.O.V.

"Put me down," I screamed at the top of my lungs as we came into the pack house.

I looked to my right feeling people looking at me, and noticed that it was Grant, and Mandy starring at Xavier as he forcefully lead me through the living room.

"Help me," I pleaded to them.

I saw Mandy take a step forward towards me, before she was stopped by Grant who grabbed her by her wrist, and pulled her back.

I thought Grant was my friend, but in the end he was a traitor who knew all along about Xavier attacking my pack.

I couldn't trust anyone here, except Mandy.

"Xavier put me down," I shouted pounding my fists into his back with all of the strength I could muster.

He chose to ignore me, and instead continued to walk up the stairs not even struggling with me in his arms as he lead me to the bedroom we shared together.

"Put me down," I said kicking my feet back, and forth hitting him in the gut.

I heard him let out an feral growl, before tightening his hold on me.

"Please?' I tried, hoping that he would put me down if I acted nice.

He needed to put me down, the blood was all rushing towards my head,  making everything  become blurrier, and blurrier to me, making me feel like I would pass out any second now.

His hold on me loosened just a bit, but he didn't release me, not until we got to the bedroom that is.

The second the door to the room was closed, he carried me over to the bed, and put me down, not gently I might add.

It took a second for me to be able to see clearly, but when I was able to, I stood up grabbing on to a chair for support before finding Xavier.

"Xavier?" I said making him turn to look at me just as he was about to leave the room.

"You said I don't know everything right? Then explain to me what I don't know," I said keeping my eyes on his my heart beating at an immense speed.

I never thought that I would fear my mate, not once, but yet here I was staring into those eyes of his that were black with anger, all because of me.

At the moment, I didn't feel safe with him, I felt as if in the heat of the moment he would shift, and attack me, which was not something I ever pictured.

I shivered at the thought, but didn't remove my gaze from him.

"Not now, I can't even look at you right now," he said in disappointment opening the door to the bedroom, and walking out.

As soon as he had closed the door, I began to hear noise on the other side the moving of a key, and a door being locked.

I ran over to the door, and tried to open it with no avail.

"Xavier! You can't keep me locked up like this," I shouted pounding on the door with my two hands.

"You earned this, for trying to leave me," I heard him say before his footsteps became fainter, and could no longer be heard.

"XAVIER!" i shouted at the top of my lungs.

"LET ME OUT, YOU CAN'T KEEP ME IN HERE," I shouted.

"XAVIER." I shouted again pounding on the door with my fist as hard as I could causing a little small piece to break off.

Finally annoyed I stopped shouting, and began to think.