Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Madison's P.O.V.

Every step that my mate took towards us I grew even more, and more afraid.

No mate liked to see their mate in the hands of another man, especially the one coming right towards me.

He was beyond angry.

That was clearly evident by the color of his eyes right now, that were pitch black.

That was not a good sign.

I pulled away from Chase breaking our kiss, still seeing him coming right towards us.

"What's wrong?" Chase asked looking at my worried face.

"You need to leave now, go Chase run," I urgently spoke pushing him in the opposite direction that my mate was coming in.

"Why, what's wrong?"

"I can't explain now leave," I said pushing him.

"What's happening?"

"Just leave, you need to go," I said as I continued to push him turning back to see him coming towards us.

Chase couldn't be here when he came over, he couldn't.

I don't want anything to happen to you Chase why can't you understand that?

It was to late he was here.

Chase was ripped out of my arms, and lifted up against the wall; my mate holding him by his neck.

I ran over to them desperately trying to get him to put him down.

While everyone else in the room moved away from us running around, shouting at people to go get Jason.

The entire room had went into chaos.

A few male pack members ran over to us trying to get to Xavier, but were easily stopped by his two men.

"Put him down," I said white punching my mate to release him feeling the electric sparks as I did so.

He may be my mate the one person that I am meant to love, but Chase was my best friend, and I would never forgive him if he did anything to harm him.

"Let him go, I swear I will never forgive you it you hurt him," I shouted trying to get him to release him, so that Chase could breath again.

I tried to get him to release his hold on Chase who looked like if he wouldn't be able to hold on much longer.

"Please let him go," I shouted a few tears coming out.

"Shane hold her," my mate ordered in the most masculine voice I have ever heard.

"Yes alpha," whoever Shane is, said as he held me down by my arms preventing me from moving.

"Please put him down," I shouted trying to get Shane to let me go.

I looked from Chase's face over to my mate's face who did not look like he was going to release him any time soon.

Someone needed to get here, and quick.

.............................

Everything in the next few minutes happened so rapidly that I had a hard time trying to take it all in.

Christian, and Jason ran into the room coming straight towards us.

"Let go of my sister," Christian shouted as he punched the Shane guy in the face pulling me away from him.