Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Madison's P.O.V.

"I suppose that I have to tell you now since Xavier has turned out to be your mate," my dad said.

"Then tell me."

"You remember how I told you, and your brothers about the man that kidnapped your mother as an infant from your grandparents?"

"Yes I do."

"Well a few years ago when I was still alpha I found out by one of my contacts that he was the brother of the former Luna of the Moonstone pack."

"What?"

"The man that took your mother as a baby is your mate's uncle."

"But that still doesn't explain why you hate their pack so much, you can't just hate them because that guy is related to them."

"That's not the only reason why we feel this way towards the Moonstone pack," my dad said looking over at the staircase.

"Then what are the other reasons why you hate them?"

"Because Xavier's father Mason Collins had been speaking to that man looking for a way to take our pack down, and retake your mother, and you from us that is one of the reason that you always have guards with you because when you were about seven that man tried to take you from us."

"That can't be true, I thought that you, and Alpha Mason used to be close friends?"

"We were until I found out about all of this."

"So are you trying to tell me that Alpha Mason your former friend plotted against us with the guy that kidnapped mom as a baby?" I asked.

 I could not believe what he was telling me.

"Yes."

"And who told you all of this?"

"At the time, one of my former pack members had joined the Moonstone pack, and overheard their conversation."

"What former pack member?"

"He is not alive anymore he was killed a few years ago by the Moonstone pack," he said refusing to give me an exact name.

"How do you know that it was the Moonstone pack?"

"Who else would have any reason to kill him other than them?"

I hated how my dad was blaming everything on the Moonstone pack, everything bad that had happened was automatically their fault.

How was he so sure that this former pack member even told the truth.

"So you hate my mate for his father's mistakes."

"Xavier has done far more things than his father," my dad spoke his voice getting louder.

"Like what?" I spoke through my teeth containing my anger.

I loved my dad, but hearing him speak this way about my mate was only angering me more and more.

"Do you know everything he has done to our pack?"

"I've never heard of one thing that they have done to our pack," I argued.

"That's because we keep it hidden from you Madison."

"Why would you not tell me what is going on in the pack."

"You have never had to be involved in anything going on with our enemies. I have never wanted you to find out about any of this."

"But you were forced to tell me because Xavier turned out to be my mate."