Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Madison's P.O.V.

The second we made it back to the pack house, I wasted no time in running inside still in my wolf form to make it upstairs to change.

Xavier didn't follow me instead walked over to his study, where I knew he would be waiting for me when I was done.

When I got to the room, I quickly shifted back, and pulled on the first pair of clothes that I found, and pulling my hair into a messy bun before hurrying downstairs.

The second I made it to the bottom floor, I walked towards Xavier's office not bothering to knock before entering, instead just going straight in closing the door behind me, and taking a seat in one of the vacant chairs.

"I"m sure you can already guess why I''m not happy with you," he spoke not looking up from his computer screen.

"No I can't guess," I said.

"Oh really, so you don't think that running into the woods alone, and without permission wouldn't get me angry."

"Yes I did know that it would get you angry," I said.

"Then would you mind telling me why you did it?"

"For that purpose."

"Are you trying to tell me that you ran into the woods alone, and without permission knowing that someone could just come out of nowhere and take you, just to upset me," he spoke now looking up to set his angry dark black eyes on me.

"Yes, but I had my reasons, I wouldn't just do that because I wanted to."

"Then tell me your reasons," he replied starring me down.

"You want to know, then fine, I'll tell you, you know what better yet, I'll show you," I said looking through the folders of papers that he still had on his desk.

"What are you doing?" he asked standing up, and trying to get a hold of me to stop me.

I managed to move away from him as I continued to rummage through everything sending papers flying all across the desk, and floor until I found exactly what I was looking for.

"Here, this is why," I said shoving it into his hands.

The paper contained everything to know about my pack, the names of all the fighters, and guards their strengths, and weaknesses, how far our territory expanded, which packs we had treaties with, which pack we were enemies with, who the members of my family were, everything there was to know about my pack was on those papers.

His eyes barley looked at the papers for five seconds before he set it down on the desk to look down at me with a serious expression, much like the one that he always wore.

"I can explain," he said taking a few steps closer to grab my shoulders.

"You can explain what? That you were planning to attack my pack?" I asked stepping out of his way, so that he wouldn't touch me.

"Just give me time to explain everything, maybe then you will understand," he said pleading with his eyes for me to listen to him.

"I don't want you to explain everything, my family was right about you, you are just as bad as they say you are," I said walking out of his office.

"Madison, you can't just walk out like that without allowing me to give you an explanation," he shouted after me.

"I can, and I will."

"I won't allow you to," he spoke.

"What did you say?" I questioned turning around to look at him.

"That I will not be allowing you to leave," he said.

"Like hell you won't, I'm leaving your pack right now."

"No you aren't even if I have to lock you in a room," he stated.

"Try to, and I will never talk to you again," I said running out of the pack house, Xavier following quickly behind me.

"Madison get back here!" he shouted behind me before I shifted, and took of running into the woods.

Behind me I could hear his rapid footsteps quickly approaching, and I knew that he would catch me no matter what.

I needed to find a plan to leave him, and head back to my pack where I should have never left.

I could feel tears starting to fall from my eyes, and onto the surface of my face.

How could my own mate want to attack my pack, even after we had met?

Xavier, why?

I continued to allow my paws to move under me, trying to get away, but in the end it was of no use, I was roughly caught, and throw to the floor by Xavier, who didn't seem all to happy.

I tried to bite, him wanting him to get off, but no matter how many times, I bit, and scratched him, he held on to me, refusing to let me up.

In the end I gave up, and just laid there waiting for him to get off of me which didn't look like it was going to happen for quite a while.

Shifting back into my human form, I tried to slip out from under him, but it didn't work.

"Get off of me," I shouted punching at his black fur.

"Xavier, get off," I shouted once more eventually stopping, and just laying there instead.

After a few silent minutes he shifted back to, and threw me over his shoulder like if I was some sack of potatoes or something.

'What are you doing?"

"I'm naked you know, let me put some clothes on, I'm sure you don't want your pack members seeing me naked," I spoke punching him as hard as I could on the back.

He let out a growl, and came to a stop in the middle of the woods before looking around all the trees for clothes to wear, all while not letting go of my arm, which I'm sure now had a bruise on it.

Xavier ended up finding a large shirt for me to put, on and a pair of basketball shorts for him to put on.

The moment I had the shirt on I was yet again thrown over his shoulder before he continued to walk.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked.

"You threatened to leave me, your mate," he spoke tightening his hold on me.

"I had my reasons to want to leave you," I responded.

"Your reasons aren't good enough," he stated.

"How is you wanting to attack my pack not a good enough reason to leave."

"You don't know everything, that's why your reason isn't good enough," he replied as he continued to walk with me still thrown over his shoulder.

........................................................................................................................................................................

Author's Note: I updated Saturday, so yay.

I told you that Madison wouldn't be like Alyssa, and and always be submissive towards her mate.

Hope you liked it.

This chapter isn't as long as the others, but that's only because I felt like this was the perfect place to end this chapter.

Comment, and tell me if you liked the chapter or not, and why because even I have my doubts about this one.

Vote

Comment

Follow