Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Madison's P.O.V.

As I began to open my eyes still feeling the hit that I had gotten at the back of the head, by that guy I noticed that I was thrown over someone's shoulder running around the woods to who know's where.

I rubbed my eyes, and tried to stop the pounding headache that I had at the moment.

No one had noticed that I was awake yet, and I wanted to keep it that way. At least that would give me time to think of a plan to get out of this situation.

I listened to the movement around me, keeping my eyes closed.

There were about six wolves running with us the one that was carrying me two that were behind me, t one at each of my sides, and lastly Demetri who I think was in front of me.

There was no way that I would be able to get out of here.

"Chase?" I said trying to see if I could communicate with him.

It would be much easier if I could talk to anyone in my pack, but mind link wasn't working.

I was alone in this one completely alone, with no one ot help me.

"We are almost there, we are to stop at the territory border, and wait for him to show up. Disobedience has cost me a lot before, so follow my orders, or die," Demetri spoke.

I remember seeing Demetri before passing out, but other than that I remembered nothing that had happened during our brief conversation.

Where was he taking me?

I needed to find a way to escape, and fast, for all I know he could be trying to kill me, or torture me, or rip my limbs off.

I did not trust him, I needed to find a way to escape, and now, before we got to this place that he was talking about.

................................................

We ran, and ran until they all came to an abrupt stop which made me hit my head on the body of the man that was carrying me.

"How do you know they won't just kill us?" the man carrying me spoke.

"Because we have her."

"They could easily take her from us, and tear us to shreds, after all there are only six, of us, and hundreds of them."

"I know they won't kill us, they don't do anything unless they receive orders from the alpha."

"Wouldn't they have a special rule, about rogues who trespass?"

"Paul shut up, and stop giving me stuff to think about," Demetri shouted instantly shutting up the guy.

It barley took a couple of seconds before I heard the sound of paws against the floor coming our way, they were more than one, maybe even twenty or so, and none of them sounded happy that was evident by the dozens of growls that could be heard.

"They are going to kill us."

"We're going to die."

"For a group of rogues you all seemed very frightened by pack wolves," Demetri commented.

"Even rogues know not to cross into this pack's territory."

"Than what are you doing here?"

"You offered money to bring this girl here, it seemed easy at first, but now I don't think we should have agreed to this."

"Are you backing out now at a time like this?"

"No, we're here already, we will finish the job," one spoke.

"Next time I need something done, I'm hiring better rogues," Demetri commented.

If they were talking about all of this, then they must not know that I was already awake.

Something that had me very curious right now was; what pack they were all talking about?

Who's pack territory were we in that it caused them to be so frightened?

That I know of rogues cross into everyone's pack territory's every once, in a while, but that guy had just said that this pack territory was off limits to them.

My thought seemed to be forgotten when I heard growls, right in front of me barley five to ten feet away.

Those pack wolf that they had been talking about were here.

"What is your business here? Who is she?" an authoritative voice spoke.

This man must be beta of the pack or something, if he was radiating this much authority, and power.

"I am not going to speak until the alpha is here?" Demetri spoke.

"What are you doing here? You are despised here, don't you have any shame? How dare you show up here after everything you have done to this pack. Leave on your own free will or be teared to pieces by Xavier."

Xavier?

They brought me to my mate?

Why in the world would they kidnap me only to bring me to him?

Was it true what my dad had said about Xavier was he really worse than his father? Does he really have contact with Demetri the man that ruined my mom's life?

The man that has tried so many times to take me from my family.

Was he bad like all my family had said?

Would I accept him if all of this was true?

The answer to that not even I knew.

If everything that my family had told me about him was true than how would I handle it?

I was getting a headache again just from thinking about all of this.

"I need to speak with him," Demetri spoke.

"Why would he talk to something with the likes of you?"

"Tell him that I have brought him his mate maybe then he will speak to me."

"Are you trying to say that she is Madison Taylor?" the man spoke.

If the growls were loud before than than they had gotten worse now.

"In the flesh."

"Dammit."

It went silent for a few minutes before the man spoke again.

"He's coming."

"Good."

All of the men stood their silent, and even I could feel all of the stares on me burning a whole through my back.

The atmosphere was tense, no one daring to move a single inch until Xavier arrived.

Then I heard it the paws hitting the floor faster, and more urgent than the first pack wolfs that had got here.

"Release her now!" Xavier shouted at Demetri, and the rest of the rogues. He was furious, I could tell just by his voice.

If I was looking at his eyes right now they would probably be pitch black, just like yesterday when I had first met him.

"Let's talk first."

.............................................................................................................................................................................

Author's Note: Hope you liked this chapter I won't be able to update for a week because I will be gone, but I will update when I come back.

At least I uploaded a chapter before I left.

Vote

Comment

Follow