Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Madison's P.O.V.

"Who are you?" I asked the stranger standing a few feet away from me.

"Don't you remember me? We met a few years ago," he said.

I shifted uncomfortably in the water not liking that I wasn't wearing any type of clothes. at least if it wasn't for the water I would be exposed to him completely.

I went through my memories trying to remember who he was, but nothing came to mind.

"Perhaps this will refresh your memory," he said as he lifted his sleeve to show me a tattoo of a snake that he had on there.

"It's you, what are you doing here?" I said looking around to see if he had brought anyone else.

I needed to get away like now.

The last time I had seen him I had almost died. If it wasn't for my dad's paternal instincts kicking in I probably would have died that day.

"Well like I told you the last time we saw each other, I would be back for you," he spoke.

When he said those few little words my mind went back to that day two years ago.

...................................

(Flashback)

"Dad come on, why can't you let me go. Justin's territory is't even that far away," I said from the other side of my dad desk.

"You're right it isn't that far away, but it is to far away for you, and Jade to go by yourself's without any protection."

"I have had guards since I was seven never been alone even once outside of the pack house since then. Why can't you let me, and Jade be by ourselves just for once?"

"It's dangerous something could happen," he responded.

"Dad nothing is going to happen everything is going to be fine."

"Why do you want to go by yourself so much?"

"I want to see what it is like to not be surrounded by to giant guys watching for anything that could harm me every second of every day," I said.

"You know that you have James, and Henry there with you for your protection," he said.

"Daddy please just this once?" I asked giving him the puppy eyes that he could never resist.

"Alright fine, you can go, but if anything, and I mean anything happens while you are out there without any protection you are coming right back home, and you will never, and I mean never be allowed to go out with James, and Henry."

"Okay thank you thank you daddy," I said giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"You're welcome."

I walked out of his office, and into my room where I called Jade.

"Let me guess your dad said no," Jade said as soon as she picked up.

"No, he said yes, now get ready, and come over we are leaving in twenty minutes."

"Okay, I'll go over in little," she said before she hung up.

After I finished talking with Jade I went into my closet, and grabbed a pair of shorts, and shirt placing it in a small book bag before walking into the living room to wait for her.

"Im here," Jade shouted as soon as she walked into the pack house.

"Good now let's go," I said pulling her outside.