Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Madison's P.O.V.

 "You're mine now."

"I guess I am," I spoke.

"What do you say to having dinner with me?" I asked looking up at him.

"You're inviting me out to dinner, shouldn't I be the one doing that."

"Not necessarily, and I wasn't inviting you out to dinner, I was thinking that we could have dinner here, just the two of us."

"You made dinner?" he asked his face showing just how surprised he was, which offended me a little.

"Yes, why, you didn't think I was capable of preparing a proper meal?" I asked.

"I didn't say that, I'm just surprised."

"Why would you be surprised?" I asked toying with him now.

"I didn't think you cooked," was all he said shrugging his shoulders.

"Well now you know that I do," I simply said walking over to the door, but stopping when I realized that he wasn't following behind me.

"Aren't you coming?" I asked.

"I have to put a couple things away before I leave, I'll meet you in the dinning room," he said walking over to me, and placing a quick kiss on my lips, before going over to his desk, and collecting papers that were scattered over his desk.

"Okay, but don't stand me up," I replied before walking out.

"Would never think about it," was the last thing I heard him say as I closed the door behind me, and walked out, going back down the hallway, and into the kitchen, to serve two plates for Xavier, and I.

 When I stepped into the kitchen I pulled out two plates, and made sure to put a decent amount of food on Xavier's plate already knowing, how much he ate.

"Need any help?" Xavier asked coming up from behind me, and pressing me against his chest.

"You could grab the silverware, and glasses," I said turning around to give him a quick kiss before walking to the dinning room with our two plates.

"Alright, anything else?"

"No that's it, I'll get everything else," I shouted from the dinning room.

 When done setting the table, I returned to the kitchen to grab everything else that was missing, before joining Xavier in the dinning room, where he was already seated and waiting for me.

"This looks appetizing," he commented looking down at the food Mandy, and I had made.

"Thank you, hope you enjoy it," I said sitting down on the seat to his right.

He smiled at me before cutting off a piece of chicken, and swallowing it.

"How is it?" I asked trying to look for any reaction that he didn't like it.

"It's good," he said as he continued to chew.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes," he said taking my hand in his.

 "Good I thought you were going to say you hated it," I said taking before swallowing a piece myself.

"If you cook like this all the time then I don't think I am ever going to hate you're cooking."

"Don't say that now because there might be a day years from now when you will maybe dread my cooking."

"No I can't imagine that ever happening," he replied.