Chapter 45

Undetermined POV

"Do you think I'm dumb!?" I growled at one of my puppets. A nuisance of a puppet, in particular.

My fists were clenched as he apologized, monster head bowed down as his human body shivered in fear. "I'm sorry master-"

"Enough!" I slammed my palms on my hardwood table. "Get out of my face!"

"Y-yes!" He scrambled to door as he exit.

Of course he is afraid. He knows what I'm capable of. I can kill him as simple as I have to breath. He might at least make use of his nonsense existence to me yet he decided to disrespect me by reminding that Autumn's birthday is up the next day. Of course I know that! If he isn't so stupid and actually paid attention to his surroundings, he would've noticed how everyone is preparing for the war.

Remind me again to kill him right after, if he miraculously survive the war.

I've spent enough years being the second best. Being the one who looks up to others. It's about to have some amendments. 

I owe my life to the Ambrogio but that isn't enough to stop me from wanting to eliminate all of them. Maybe if Eliodore didn't let his children be cursed by the dark cult of immortality, I would just lock them away. But no. He was selfish and likewise stupid as my slave so now I'm gonna have to kill three of his children.

He taught me witchcraft and introduced me into this world that I will soon be dominating. I was his right hand. I was also the one who thought Maia everything she knows. She may have created new spells but none of it will be possible without my help.

I know I made an oath as a family friend and best friend, but I have a dream on my own. Eliodore was my best friend, I'm sure he will someday understand why I have to kill him.

I need this. My people need this. Every one need this. Worlds are separated by different things by borders humans and even spirits have imagined. We are all the same. We came from the same root and we will end in the same ground as our bodies lowered by the coffins. We will all be spirits one day. And what I don't get is why humans have neglected these facts?

Narrator

Every one was gathered near the seashore, busying themselves for midnight to celebrate Autumn's coming of age, her 20th birthday. As tonight will be the night all her powers can be finally of use,   the Ambrogios made sure to have everything in place. They made their chefs prepare extra special delicacies, called for their most professional designer for the venue, which is also a family friend, and had Autumn's gown sewn and arranged by Maia and Heleyna, two of the best witches. It was done with such precision and the enchanted beads and colorful gems for luck, strength, honor and feminity were decorated to it in great details.

The sun had just set and every one else was sporting their best elegant attire. Those who were in lower class wore grey or sky blue tuxedo for the men and for the women they were allowed to wear the color of dress they desire as long as it wasn't black or anything remotely dark. The Pioneer men were in all white formal suits, keeping their golden lining and stash. Most if the Pioneer women as well looked good in white gown although all of them had different styles.

Christine flaunted her lean back, by wearing a backless night gown and silver colored nail polished. Lio chose to wear sky blue coat and white inner shirt buttoned up just below his collar bone. Jasper and Arone preferred to get in the silver attire. Their top four buttons were undone causing the lookers to admire their muscled chests. Gian modeled a turtle neck and sleeveless gown showing off her toned arms. At the small of her back, Thyone's hand rested patiently. The blonde stood confidently beside her. She was in all white tuxedo with her stash. All of her hair were combed back, making her look the cleanest that she's ever been, very far from her usual bed head. Thyone took a glass of wine in each hand as the servant passed by, offering it to her girlfriend.