Chapter 26

••©••

•78•

The tranquility of the hospital entrance was once again interrupted by a group of young adults in haste.

The tall blonde and vanilla skinned guy demanded the nurse behind the receiving counter for a boy named Lionardo. Describing as a tall, skinny, dark haired and blue eyes in his early teen. The nurse looked up the previous admissions and instantly saw the same description.

After getting their relation, Thyone, Jareth and Gian was to follow a nurse that will take them to Lio. Not long they were standing in front of a room where they can see Lio lying unconscious on a hospital bed, wires were attached to his nostrils.

"How is he?" Thyone asked the nurse with a frown.

The nurse quickly looked down and flipped the pages she had in her hands. "Uh." She muttered, blush forming on both her cheeks. "It's said he was found dead on the spot and got his pulse back before he was taken out of the ambulance. There are no broken bones, concussions or bruises but the doctors will still run some tests on him to write a final statement."

"No, no, no," Thyone openly disagreed causing the nurse and Gian become confused. "I want him out right now. He's fine."

"I'm sorry sir but-"

"Listen honey," Thyone leaned down and trapped the nurse's chin gently between her index and thumb. They were so close that a little push will make their lips collide. Gian beside them frowned. "can't you just listen and start preparing him to leave right after you call his doctor for me? After I talked to him or her, I want my brother clothed and ready to go, yeah? Great." She tapped the nurse's waist instead of her ass in consideration of her girlfriend's presence and the high girl walked off to meet her commands.

Gian's jaw was cold on the floor. Not because of the vulgar flirtatiousness of Thyone or the way she caught her watch the young nurse's ass for second, but rather question how Thyone did that. She totally had the girl's decisions in control with no objection. Gian scowled, "What the fuck!?"

"What?" Thyone asked unmoved by her girlfriend's hysterics.

"Don't play stupid Thyone, I know you did something to that girl!" Gian snarled lowly, trying not to catch too much attention but failing miserably.

"Babe, will you please calm down?" Thyone decided to comfort her girl. Rubbing her back and holding her shoulder.

"Calm down? Thyone I just lost my sister. I have no idea where to look or what to report to my mates. And I never suspected Brad to be a pedophilic sick head or Lio to be a wolf and I know you know something and you need to tell me babe, I am so close to having a nervous break down!"

"Shhh." Thyone pulled her into a warm hug, "We'll talk when we get home. I care about Tiara too okay, this isn't just the right place to talk about it okay?" Gian started to sob again. Her sister was the only one she have and she was taken away to god-knows-where. "Shhh... We'll get her back baby, stop crying, you'll get through this."

Soon just when Gian recollected herself, the doctor came to Thyone's request. He was tall and well groomed. Before the doctor even noticed, the nurse slipped behind him and went over the sleeping Lio.

Thyone asked about a blonde girl, shorter than her that they expect to be checked in the hospital with Lio. Zoeey. The doctor confirmed that only the boy was found, alone.