Bonus Chapter

Authors Note; THE LONG WAITED BONUS CHAPTER IS HEREEEEEE!!!! I am so sorry I left you guys with that cliffhanger. I didn't want to end the story with a cliche ending and I actually got bored of the story. I wanted to write a completely new book. If y'all could check out my new story called Promises You Can't Keep and tell me what you think that would be awesome!

Thanks for being loyal readers and I hope this clears somethings up for you guys.

Onto the story!!

----

Layne's POV;

If I was not to die then what shall I do? This question remains in my head as I'm sucking every drop of blood out of anything I could find. I had to embrace who I was and I have come to the terms that vampires cannot love. I have tried so hard but I couldn't bring myself to actually love another being.

I was infatuated with the idea of love. I haven't experienced it since I became what I was. I wasn't proud of it but I have been fighting it for far too long.

Breaking up with Cadence was the best thing I have ever done. I also did not see a point in remaining on this earth when all I would ever do is bring destruction. Hell seemed like a better option.

I threw the lifeless girl onto the ground next to a dumpster, licking my fingers to clean the blood off. I looked down at my bloody shirt, ripping it off of my body. The demon scars were finally healing but I didn't see the point. I looked over at the pile of dead humans and smirked. Oh well.

I looked down at my body, touching the scars. I winced.

Hell is a better option, Lucifer.

My mind kept repeating those words and the more it was repeated the more I liked the idea. If death wasn't on my side and I couldn't actually die, then maybe being anywhere but Earth would be better. I didn't care about anyone else's feelings. Why would I? Nobody gave a shit about mine.

All except Cadence.

I hissed at my own thought. I don't love her. She was human. I don't know why I ever tried to protect her... Maybe because she had such a sweet and succulent taste.... Ah. I licked my lips at the remembrance of her blood. She was the best thing I have ever tasted in my entire life. I didn't want anyone else to have her. She was mine. I will be taking her to hell with me.

I started to tear at my wounds, clenching my jaw. I gritted my teeth as I was slowly reopened the wounds. They started to bleed black and I knew the time was coming for me to leave this god awful planet. I found a broken shard of glass on the ground and looked at myself.

What I saw wasn't the Layne I tried to be. It was the real me. The vampire me. The me that I was trying to portray as Lucifer. I looked scary as I saw my eyes were slits, my teeth was covered in blood, my chest was bleeding black and I was covered in blood from the people I killed off. My bleach blonde hair was matted down with the thick and delicious blood.

I was ready. I know what I needed to do and I was gonna do it tonight.
--
I waited in the shadows outside of my home and waited for everyone to disappeared before I went inside. As I entered my home, the entire house creaked as if it knew what I was going to do. I smiled. The clock struck midnight and I made my way around to meet Cadence's terrified eyes. She glanced frantically up and down my figure.

"Layne...?" She croaked. I didn't say a word to her. "What happened...?

My eyes turned to slits once more as I slowly took one step at a time towards her. She was cringing away from me.... Just what I wanted. I kneeled down in front of her, slowly spreading a smile across my face. I chuckled as she tried to squirm away from me. I put my hand on hers. She quickly snatched it away from me.