Chapter 5

Chapter 5;

I was sitting in my 4th hour class with a bunch of the 'popular kids', and it made me uncomfortable. I hated being around them because they're all fake and i just hated this class. I looked around the loud room, and saw Layne in the very back corner of the room. He saw me looking at him, and gave me a death glare. I gulped and turned back around.

"Lucifer, please come to the front of the classroom,"

Everyone fell silent as the teacher called him up to the desk. Layne pushed his seat back, and stood up, hesitantly. He slowly made his way up to her desk as everyone watched him. His fists were balked up, and he crossed his arms.

"Want to explain to me why you didn't do your project?"

Layne didn't say a word and this seemed to piss Mrs. Dawn off.

"Lucifer, I asked you a question, and I expect an answer,"

"I didn't want to do the damn thing," he mumbled. Mrs. Dawn leaned in towards him to hear him better

"What was that?"

"I said, I didn't want to do the damn thing!"

"Detention!"

Layne stomped his foot, and slammed his hands on the desk. He snarled his teeth at her, and she backed away. "For what?" he asked calmly.

"For raising your voice at me, and for cursing!"

Layne took a step back and snatched the paper from her. He stalked towards his desk, and everyone just kept on watching him. He sat down in his desk, and put his head down. I felt bad for him...

"No wonder his name is Lucifer... He acts just like Satan," commented one of the popular boys. The girls laughed at him, and Layne peered up at them. His piercing ice green eyes were emotionless and evil.

They were slits.

I stood up, and went over to the boy who made the comment. I slammed my hand on the desk, and looked the boy straight in the eyes.

"Stop being such an ass. You're not cool, plus, I'm pretty sure Lucifer could take you," I smiled, and went back to my seat. The boy laughed.

"You think Lucifer could take me, huh?" he stood up, and cracked his knuckles. "Let's see then,"

Layne glared at me with death in his eyes, and laced his fingers out in front of him. The boy went over to his desk, grabbed his shirt, and pulled Layne up to his face.

"What do you say, blondie?" he growled and Layne simply put his hand on his shoulder, and shoved him off with such force that the boy flew back 5 feet.

People in the room stood up, and Mrs. Dawn jumped to her feet to help the boy up. She glared at Layne, and pointed towards the door. Layne shrugged and slowly walked towards the door. Kids watched intensely as he left the room, and Mrs. Dawn looked up at me.

"Detention!" She said and went back to helping the boy.

"What? What for?!"

"For antagonizing the fight! Now get out of my classroom!"

I stomped my foot and stormed out of the room.

Authors Note; sorry that this was a bad chapter. I'm also sorry for not updating. I am going through a lot and just haven't had time to update anythin! I hope you guys are still there for me! I will update Afraid to Love in a few days!