Chapter 14

"Na na na na na... Na na na na na."

"He takes your hand, I die a little. I watch your eyes, and I'm in riddle. Why can't you look at me like that?"

"Na na na na na.. When you walk by I try to say it. But then I freeze and never do it. My tongue gets tied the words get trapped."

"I hear the beat of my heart getting louder whenever I'm near you."

"But I see you with him, slow dancin'. Tearin' me apart 'cause you don't see. Whenever you kiss him I'm breaking."

"Oh how I wish that was me."

"Na na na na na... Na na na na na.."

"He looks at you the way that I would, does all the things I know that I could. If only time could just turn back."

"'Cause I've got three little words that I've always been dying to tell you..."

"But I see you with him, slow dancin'. Tearin' me apart 'cause you don't see. Whenever you kiss him, I'm breaking. Oh how I wish that was..."

"Me with my hands on your waist as we dance in the moonlight. I wish it was me that you call later on 'cause you wanna say goodnight.."

"But I see you with him, slow dancin'. Tearin' me apart 'cause you don't see. Whenever you kiss him, I'm breaking. Oh how I wish... Oh, how I wish.. Oh, how I wish that was meeee," Harry sang, in his femine high voice that all of the boys admired.

"Oh, how I wish that was me," Zayn finished.

All of the boys took a breath, stepping away from the mics that were dangling in front of their faces. Louis reached over and grabbed a nearby waterbottle, Harry watched him with a smile, Zayn rubbed Liam's back affectionately, and Niall smiled at his fellow bandmates.

"That was great, guys. Really," the studio manager, Joly, said with a smile. She held up her thumb to congradulate the guys.

They had just recorded 'I Wish,' in the studio. Today was a long day. It was also their first day back home, in the UK. They had just arrived back from their Christmas haitus early this morning. They then had 3 televised interviews, 7 phone interviews, and 2 radio interviews. Not to mention being greeted by the large crowd of fans that waited at them in the airport, and re-recording 'Tell Me A Lie' and 'I Wish'. They were all incredibly excited yet exhausted.

In desperate need of a nap, Niall lay his head down slightly on Liam. He let out a sigh and closed his eyes, trying to enjoy even the slightest moment of rest.

[ Liam's POV ]

I adjusted my sore body, picked Niall's head up into my hands, and planted a big kiss on his mouth. Yes, his mouth. If we were going to be in this 'relationship' thing, then I certainly do not want to hide anything. What is there to hide? Exactly. Nothing. I pulled away from our peck, and smiled at him.

"Liam," he whispered. His perfect blue eyes twinkled brigtly.

"What?" I whispered back.

"Kiss me again."

I grinned broadly and leaned in, closing my eyes, prepared to give him whatever he needed. Whatever he wanted. I could feel his breath crash down on my like waves on the California shore. But suddenly, out of no where, a hand pushed back on my chest. My coffee brown eyes darted open to see who had killed the moment. Honestly, if it was Zayn, I would have snapped. But it wasn't. I smiled politely when I saw it was Louis.

"NO PDA!" Louis yelled loud enough for Harry and Zayn to hear as well. Niall's face was burnt red, and I am sure mine was too. A smile formed on Louis' sly lips, and I laughed.

"Boobear!" Harry said, excitedly. "I love you."

Louis' eyes lit up like a fireball. "I love you, too, Hazza."

I rolled my eyes playfully, watching the couple snuggle into each other's necks.

"You boys make me gag," Zayn joked with a wink. Harry playfully punched him in the arm. I noticed Harry wince in pain as his fist made contact with Zayn's ginormous biceps. We all laughed at Harry's pathetic weakness, but it was cute. I guess me being gay now, I can call other boys cute. Especially Harry, who had been 'cute' for a long time. But at the same time, it just didn't feel right. Being boy on boy, that is. Everytime I kiss Niall, it feels like heaven on earth. But something about it also made me weird inside. I wanted to kiss him, and I really wanted to be with him. I guess a part of me doesn't want to be gay yet..

"Let's head home, lads," Niall suggested. "I'm tired."

"Me too."

"Same here."

Louis led the walk out, and I yawned. I pushed 'that part of me' to the side, and focused on my boyfriend. He was all that really mattered.

*************************

Comment, babes! Will that 'part' of Liam take over?? Hmmm... Hahahaha. Cliffhangers!

XOX, Maddie<3