Chapter 13

I guess I made you all wait long enough. (;

*********************

[ Regular POV ]

Liam, followed my the other boys, ran into Niall's room and jumped on his bed. Laughter erupted from the group as Niall groaned in pain. Christmas morning, at last. All of the boys were in matching pajamas: a red or white long sleeved shirt and green flannel pants. Liam was the first to jump on Niall, then Harry, then Louis, then Zayn.

"Ow!" Niall yelled. "What the hell?!"

"Get up, Nialler!" Louis yelled. "Unless you want me to open all of your presents for you!"

With that, Niall's eyes fluttered open. He forced the boys off of him and jumped out from underneath the covers.

[ Niall's POV ]

Grabbing Liam's hand, I started the run downstairs. My first Christmas with my best friends and family. How wonderful. I heard the boys giggling behind me, only encouraging me to run faster. Zayn had somehow caught up to me mid-run, but I wasn't feeling so competitive today. Besides, its Christmas.

A few beautiful faces is the first thing I saw when I got to the foot of the stairs. Zayn's sisters, of course. Oh, and Harry's mum. She was quite the head-turner if I do say so myself. But Harry would probably hit me extremely hard if I said that out loud, so I kept it to myself. The girls were all wearing average teenage girl winter outfits: boots, leggings, jeans, puffy vests, and sweaters. Zayn's youngest sister had on green forest earmuffs.

"Niall!" all of the women screamed. I wont lie, when a whole bunch of attractive ladies are in my house, I try my best to be cute. But only because its Christmas, and only because they are my best mate's mums, I wont try.

"Ello," I said back with a smile and wave. The girls all smiled back at me.

"Hot chocolate, anyone?" Zayn asked from behind the counter in the kitchen. Liam was at his side, but this time they werent at each others throats. It made me smile.

"Me!" everyone answered. I watched Liam laugh as Zayn almost dropped a glass mug. Liam caught it, and for a moment I saw his deliciously huge biceps. The pulled out all of the mugs and started boiling the water. I walked over once they had mixed in the chocolate powder. Liam had put five glasses on a silver tray. Im guessing they were for the mums. I took the tray from his hands, careful not to spill the boiling hot liquids. Liam leaned in a pecked my cheek softly, sending chills down my spine. Good chills though... Loving chills.

Once everyone had their cocoa and was comfortable, Harry's mum spoke.

"The rest of the girls and I opened our presents back in England. By the way, I love my tennis bracelet, Louis. Thank you, doll." She planted her pink lips down on Louis's cheek, causing his face to brighten into a red color. "Now its just your turn."

The boys and I exchanged giddy glances. Anyone could tell we were like kids in a candy store on Christmas morning. We were just hiding it for the ladies, you know?

"Niall, this is from Zayn and I. A little 'Im Sorry' present." Liam held his arm out. I gasped.

It was a new guitar. But not just any new guitar. It was an acoustic with the 1D logo on it. The outline of all of our faces was on it, and an N was engraved on the bottom. I could only imagine how much this cost. I grabbed out of Liam's hands and strummed it. The sound was absolutely beautiful. I noticed Zayn stand beside Liam in front of me, and I smiled like an idiot.

"Thank you so much!" I wrapped my arms around both of them and pulled them into a hug. We squeezed at each other, making me warm inside.

"Awh!" Louis and Harry said.