Chapter 38

Sooo, it's been a while... [; Before you read this chapter, please keep this in mind: DO NOT hate on Danielle. She is adsolutely gorgeous and amazing, okay? I love her. You can comment and hate on the Danielle I used in this FanFic, but not real life, kay? Her and Liam are currently in the bahamas, being lovey-dovey. End of rant. Now read.

[ Liam's POV ]

I got home not very long afterwards. Those lovely fans really opened my eyes. I feel like an all new person with an all new attitude. A better one. I feel like I can do anything I want right now. I think that small little peptalk is what I really needed to regain my inner strength.

With a new stride in my step, I opened the door to my flat and marched straight to my room. I don't even know if I'm purely ready for this, but I might as well try. Even if I think I can't, I might as well do it for the girls; the Directioners.

Finally I am able to sort things out. Finally I can quit being a dumb baby and step up and be the man I am. Finally I can prove something to someone. I reached my room and went straight to my computer, which was still laying on my bed where I left it from earlier. With one quick movement, I flopped onto the bed and opened the laptop. Skype was the first and only thing on my mind right now. I have to talk to Danielle. Right now, or I'll lose my chance.

I typed in her username in the search box, and clicked on the usual 'Video Call's option. The screen came straight on in an instant, which doesn't usually happen, and I could barely see a thing. The comforter of Danielle's bed was covering most of the screen. Although, there was some small motion behind the heavy blanket. I could barely make out Danielle's flouncy curls in the background. What's going on? Why can't I see anything? What the hell is she doing?

Before another thought could run a marathon through my head, the comforter adjusted.

And I couldn't believe what I saw.

Danielle was sucking face with that.Gavin boy, and by the looks of things, she was very into it. I watched on in complete shock and horror as my girlfriend snogged with another boy. It was disgusting in every way. She trailed her tongue across his bottom lip, they way she did to me. She ran her fingers through his messy hair, the way she did to me. She moaned so lightly and seductively, the way she did to me.

I could feel the formation of salty tears behind my eyes as I watched them in complete disbelief.

Before I knew it, Danielle got up, kissed his forehead, and stumbled away. Gavin smirked and glanced down at the screen, locking eyes with me.

"Oh, Liam!" he gushed. "How long have you been there?"

"Long enough," I replied coldly. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?"

"Kissing a hot babe, what about you?"

"She's still wasted, isn't she?" I asked, praying for a yes.

Gavin nodded, his smirk widening. "You could say that. Anyway, I'll tell her you called. See you, pretty boy."

Before I could object, Gavin leaned down again and the screen went black.

I think I sat in that very spot for nearly an hour, praying for a miracle. Danielle couldn't possibly do that to me, right? She had to still be messed up in the head. I'm hoping, I'm praying, I'm waiting... My head is pounding in agony as the sheer thought of Danielle and Gavin rush in and out of my mind. It is driving me crazy. I pulled my knees up to my chest and rested my head on them, hoping that the dreadful pain in my chest, stomach, head, and heart would just come to a cease. I doubt they will, though. Danielle and I have always been a strong bond, and the second she loves, some other guy is snogging her.