Chapter 31

WOW! I am so impressed with all of you on the last chapter! Let It Snow moved from #600 to #256 in FanFiction! And to #456 in Romance! That blew me away! I love you, babes. [;

Enough of my blabbing, onto the story!

[ Niall's POV ]

I stirred around, snuggling up to a big fluffy pillow on my bed. Why can't I sleep?! I groaned and sat up reluctantly, glaring the clock on the nightstand. It's only 3:45. Why do I feel so energized? I mean even more energizing than normal. I feel like the energizer bunny on crack. Ugh, what's wrong with me? I feel like shit now.

Okay, I can't sleep. I rolled out of bed and walked mournfully down the long corridor that led to the bathroom. Opening the door, I stepped inside and shut the door lightly behind me. God. I ran my fingers along the wall until I finally found the light-switch. I flipped it up and dim light filled the room, temporarilly blinding me. I blinked a bunch of times, trying to adjust to the automatic change of lighting. I glared at myself in the mirror.

My cheeks are flushed, my hair is a wreck like always in the morning, my eyes are a bit duller than normal, and my lips are a deeper red than normal. I licked my bottom lip until the sweet taste of strawberries filled my mouth.

Was I sleep-eating again?

I don't remember eating strawberries before I went to bed... The only thing I do remember is watching Finding Nemo with Zayn, then leaving to go to sleep. So what the hell is this? I guess it must have been sleep-eating. Whatever it was, it tastes pretty damn sweet.

I ran my fingers through my dyed-blonde hair, flipped the light-switch down, and walked back towards my room. I could at least try to get some sleep... Well, right after I go get a snack...

[ Liam's POV ]

I sat down in the comfy airport seats with Danielle sitting snug in my lap. I don't even know why I'm up so early... Danielle and I were sitting on the very end of the row of other dancers in her group. Their coach was pacing back and forth, making sure that everyone was here.

She stopped in front of me. "Wait. Who are you?"

"That's Danielle's boo!" another red-headed dancer said. All of the other girls "ooh'd" at us, which made me laugh. Danielle told them about me and my job, and they were very intrigued by it. It was funny walking into their dance class and seeing them all stare like I'm from some different planet or something.

"Nice to meet you, sir," their coach said with a smirk. "You do know you aren't permitted to go with us, right?"

"Ugh!" Danielle groaned, snuggling into my chest. "Stop reminding me!"

"Sorry, hunny."

The friendly-looking coach smiled weakly at me and continued down the line behind us. Danielle looked up at me with a sad expression. Gosh, I am sure going to miss her while she's away. Sure, two months isn't very long, but it was for me. Going without my babe for a while is going to be tough on both of us. I rubbed my hand along her back, trying to comfort her. I could tell she was upset just like me.

"Flight 8-27, ready for boarding," the airport-lady boomed over the speakers. It made me shudder... That was their flight...

Danielle climbed off of me, grabbed my hand, and pulled me up. Her sad brown eyes locked onto mine. A tear rolled down her cheek, which was clear of makeup due to the early timing. I told her she looked much better without makeup, because she had natural beauty that shown more. I reached up and put one hand behind her neck and the other was used to wipe the tears draining down her cheek.

"It's time to go..." she mumbled.

I pulled her into my chest and wrapped my arms around her waist. "I know," I croaked. My voice cracked; it only does that when I'm sad and upset or nervous.