Chapter 5

[ Niall's POV ]

I sat down on the couch in the gameroom beside Zayn. I watched through the corner of my eye as Liam sat opposite of me, on the other couch beside Louis. I tried to look away, but I couldnt. We were way too close to being caught by Harry, and I couldnt let that happen.

I was still stunned myself. My lips...on Liam's? Now, that was a sight worth seeing. It all happened so fast. I barely even remember. All I know is that I liked it when he kissed me. Especially my neck. That tingly feeling I had was literally undescribable..

So why isnt he looking at me right now? Is it that Im a bad kisser? Or maybe he hadnt realized what he was doing until he was actually doing it.. Or maybe he just didnt like it. Yeah, thats probably it. I gazed over at Liam, who was focused on the board game lying across the table. He didnt even look up.

I think I might puke.

Was I really that bad? I knew these feelings were too good to be true. Me and Liam? Yeah, right. I completely kidded myself and I bet I looked like a fool. How the hell was I going to sleep tonight?! Liam definetely wasnt going to be in the same bed as me, no doubt.

I glanced at Liam multiple times in just a few seconds. Ah, fuck. I probably look majorly idiotic and obvious. But really, could Liam forget that quickley? That was way too much to forget. That passion. That damn sexy, fierey passion drew me in. It was like hook, line, and sinker. Did he even notice the look in my eyes? Could he honestly just...drop it? He was so focused on this game, so interested in what the other boys were playing. I sighed. Am I really that horrible?

[ Liam's POV ]

If only he knew what I wanted to tell him so desperatley...

[ Niall's POV ]

If I stay here, in the same room with him after that...kiss, I might die. I really, really might. I needed an excuse to leave. Pronto. Or his eyes would suck me in and make my body go nuts again. And that couldnt happen. I wouldnt let it happen. He was probably just messing with my head anyway.

"I need water."

Harry looked up briefley and nodded. He didnt know how badly I wanted to punch him in the face one good time. Or...maybe five or six times.

I pushed my weakening body off of the couch and pushed open the slide-door that led to the living room. I walked past the couches and tables in there and walking into the kitchen. Opening a cupboard, I grabbed a green plastic cup and began filling it with Aquafina. I sighed again, staring out the window.

I turned around quickley as I heard something shuffling towards me. My natural instinct? Kicking. I flailed my left leg into the air but stopped.

Liam.

"Calm down," he said dully, rubbing the back of his head. "I'm just going to bed."

"Oh." I nodded and turned back around. I glanced at the clock. 9:02. I guess he could be tired, we have been out all day. I heard him shuffle up the steps and the oak door close softley behind him.

No, I cant let this come between us...

I poured the rest of the water into the stainless steel sink and practically ran upstairs. I hesitated, but pushed the door open anyway. Liam was sitting up, shirtless, on his side of the bed. I immediantly felt the urge to wuss out and go back to the gameroom. But it was too late, and I just couldnt.

"Liam..."

He looked up at me, oblivious to what his body was doing to me. And do you know what that is? Seducing me slowely.

"What?" he asked, looking out the window. The snow was falling peacefully. He turned his attention back to his lap, a sigh escaping his kissable lips.

"Can we talk?"

"About?"

I sighed. He wasnt making this easy, was he?

"The, uh... The kiss."

I slowely walked over to him. Sitting down next to him, he turned to face me, indicating that he was all ears. And thats all I needed.

"It didn't mean anything, did it?"

I nodded vigorously. In fact, that was the complete opposite as to what I wanted to say. "Yeah, exactly... Just clearing that up..."

There was a brief silence. I chewed my lip, but Liam finally spoke.

"I know you like me, Niall..." He began playing with his hands. It meant he was nervous. And Liam almost never gets nervous.

"Says who?" I asked. I also played with my hands, but kept my eyes locked on him.

"The way you look."

What the hell?

"What about the way I look?" I asked, wanting a genuine answer.

"I dont know, but... I like it."

I smiled shyly, turning my attention back to my fingers.

Liam was too beautiful. 'Nuff said.

"Niall?"

"Hm?" I asked.

Before anything else could happen, he looked at me with those eyes again. Those same eyes that make me melt...or pee myself. Either way, I felt warm inside. Did Liam want me as much as I did?

[ Liam's POV ]

I sighed, silently regretting what I was about to do. But I didnt dare stop myself. No, that certainly wasnt happening. Opening my mouth slightly, I rested my hand on Niall's shoulder and kissed him lightly.

He kissed back lightly. Our lips were barely touching, but it still made me feel loved. Did he love it too? Our noses grazed and our lips met more forcefully.

I like where this is going... "Light" kisses were turning rough.

Niall met his lips with mine with a force so rough, we fell backwards onto the bed. He put a cold hand on my bare chest, sending chills down my spine. When we finally breaked for air, he did the unexpected. Niall pulled his shirt off and tossed it across the room. He smirked, climbing on top of me, pushing us further back onto the bed.

Shirtless and on top of me, Niall leaned down and kissed me again. But kissing turned to snogging...

I felt something. Something other than the feelings in my stomach. It was an actual something. It was..... Niall's tongue! It tapped my lips playfully, begging for entry. I opened just enough for it to snake through my lips. It tasted around my mouth, and slowely made its way back into Niall's.

Niall sighed and bent down to kiss my cheek. I held his waist tightly, not ever wanting it to end. I felt his tongue slide up and down my cheek as he oecked it, making their way back to my lips. He grinded onto me a few times, turning me on. I loved this.

This feeling inside of me. It was sensational. His body on mine made me warm with comfort, almost like it belonged there. His lips were sweet, and met mine so passionately. Everytime his pink tongue asked for another entry, I let it in without even thinking. I just wanted this to last. I even heard Niall moan softely. I giggled. This was too perfect...

Take that, Hazza.

*******************

Whoa! Haha. Niall and Liam got SEXY! Sorry I didnt upload sooner. I had a HUGE algebra test today in school. I finally found time.

So i have a question. Would you like things to get sexier, or for them to take it slower? And do you think they'll tell anyone? Tune in next time.

Comment, vote, like, whatever! Hahaha. Thanks, loves. (;

XOX, Maddie<3