Chapter 41

[ Niall's POV ]

I took the coral-colored paper from Simon's assistant's hand and smiled at the young lady. Her name is Kerrington, and she's basically Simon's eyes and ears for when we are away from home. Her long red hair was always wavy and nice, and she never wore too much make-up.

She was beautiful, no doubt about it, and all the boys and I know.

I eyed the paper up and down, seeing multiple times and locations in rows. Our schedule for the European tour, I'm guessing. My blue irises wandered up to the first location: Paris.

I gulped at that word. It may be just a city for most people, a home for some people, a five-letter word to everyone; but to me, this is where it all started. This is where everything changed and where everyone became who we are now. I shivered just thinking about it.

I sound so lame right now, I bet. I sound like a love-sick puppy who is hoplessly in love, and that's technically true... But I don't feel like I'm in an emotional depression. I just feel like... Niall. Is that bad? No, of course it isn't. Niall is amazing... Okay, it's weird to be talking about myself in third-person, so I shall quit rambling in my head now.

We all thanked Kerrington one last time as we stood from our chairs and hugged her. Even though she was mumbling something into her blue-tooth, she mouthed 'You're welcome,' back to the rest of the boys and I. Poor girl, she was always so stressed and full of work to do. I should tell Simon to give her a little break. Hell, who am I kidding? Who knows what Simon would do if I told him to slack off a bit?

Exactly. I'd die.

"Goodbye," Liam, Zayn, Harry, Louis, and I echoed to Kerrington, who was still focused on talking into her blue-tooth. I smiled as her pale pink lips puckered up and gave the five of us air-kisses.

I followed behind Zayn silently through the long corridor that led to our black van parked outside.

"I'm excited," Louis announced into the silence with a grin on his face as he appeared by my side. "I don't know why, but I am."

"Me too," Zayn agreed, nodding his head. I smiled over at him, as he was a few paces in front of me. "Paris is lovely. It will be amazing to go back."

"Isn't she lovely?" Harry yelled. His voice bounced off the walls and echoed down the long hallway. I winced at first, a little startled by his random screaming, but then I smiled. 'Isn't She Lovely' was Harry's audition song, everyone knows. He sings it constantly. If you don't hear him sing the tune out loud, then he is most likely humming it in his head. I looked back him as his green eyes sparkled with happiness and his curly locks bounced with every step he took.

"Haz, please." Paul siged and held up his hand. "I don't appreciate waking up at five in the A.M. just to get your schedule. Now please, work with me here."

Harry giggled light-heartedly. "Sorry, Pauly."

"OH MY GOD, THAT RHYMES!" Louis screamed, jumping up and down like a ten-year-old on a sugar high. Paul rolled his eyes and groaned in frustration, but the other lads and I laughed. Sometimes I think that if Paul could leave us and work for a more civil band, he would. It's no fun being boring though, and I am pretty sure that the only reason he has stayed with us is becausehe has a fan base. It's hilarious because they call themselves the 'Higga Niggas', no racism intended,

"Lou!" Zayn held his index finger up to his mouth and grinned. "Pauly is sleepy!"

Louis shrugged nonchalantley and tried extremely hard to stifle a laugh. These boys are absolutely amazing, I have no idea where I would be or what I would do without them. Suddenly, a warming sensation swwoped up my entire body. My hand was being engulfed, so I looked down at it to be greeted by another hand on top of it.