28: His Secret - Part 2

• Dedicated to All My Amazing Fans xx

ITS FINALLY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well O.M.G I have finally managed to write and post this chapter.... I just hope it was worth the wait (fingers crossed) =-) xx

Anyway, please vote and comment + Thanks so much for all your amazing comments!!!!

Oh before I go check out  The Love Of An Alpha Male written by OlexaCherne. It is such a good story and so well written (very sexy too) x

(There will be a part three to this chapter)

.......................................................

As I looked down at Zach, the smile etched on my face was one of peace and happiness. He was sleeping soundly on the bed, tucked under a soft brown blanket; his mouth was happily sucking his thumb as his eyes fluttered ever so slightly has he dreamed. I stroked the soft baby hair on top of his head and laughed lightly as he snuggled even further into the bed.

Thoughts of children had begun to swirl around my head; I started to imagine what it would be like to carry a child inside of me, to look after their every need, teach them the ways of the world and watch them grow. My heart fluttered when I thought of Grey; the child I may one day carry would be his and to have his children would be a dream come true.

I was a werewolf after all and it was in our nature to have plenty of children, but to have them with one’s soul mate was a gift that could never compare.

I shook the thoughts from my head; Grey hadn’t even marked me and here I was thinking about children. I nibbled my bottom lip as I began to think over my life; maybe I could talk to him about our future. As boring as it sounded we needed to plan our next steps in life; I needed to introduce him to my family and friends, then maybe he could introduce me to his. I had kept him hidden from my family because I was afraid of them chasing him away but I was now certain that he would be forever mine. Living arrangements would be the next step; it would be hard but if Grey wanted me to stay down here to be with him then I would do it… I would give up the life I had made for myself to be by his side. That’s love I guess.

There was a subtle yet noticeable knock on the door and I knew it was the house maid here to watch over Zach while I returned to the party.

‘Come in’. The door opened, and the young housemaid who refused to tell me her name because apparently it was impolite, entered the room.  She curtsied slightly, a gesture that I had told her wasn’t necessary but again she made it clear that her station required her to respect people of a higher level. It was no use trying to tell her I worked in a café and lived in a tiny apartment; all she was the daughter of an alpha and sister to the future wife of a Duke. Lizzie Price a Duchess, who would have thought it?

“Miss Price, you should return to the party before dinner is served, I will watch the boy”.

I got up off the bed and smoothed out my dress “thank you, and would you be able to feed him if he wakes?”

She nodded while smiling “I will attend to the boy’s needs”. With one last look at Zach and a final thank you to the maid, I made my way back to the party.

As soon as I entered I was met with an anxious looking Kiera “how did it go? Did he go mad and shift while jumping out the window?”

I laughed “no Kiera he did not shift while jumping out the window”.

She sighed “oh thank god! So what happened?”

I smiled still feeling the emotional bubble inside me “the truth was told and it was met with tears, love and joy”. I linked my arm with Kiera and spoke while we strolled through the crowd “Chris was happy but guilty for not being there from the start”.