15: His Secret

Hey everyone!!! Ok I ‘am really, really sorry for the long wait - I have so much coursework and me being really clever left it all to the last minute. 

Anyway I really had to type it up because ideas for the story have been filling my note book and begging to be written out. 

So....

Enjoy!

Oh and thanks so much for all your amazing comments and for voting and fanning, it means a lot and i love it =-) On the right side there is a picture of Andrea and Abigail xoxo

On with the story....

.....................................................

 2011 © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 

He pushed me back against a tree, the rough bark scratching my skin but with the heat and electricity sparking between myself and Grey I just didn’t care. I became lost in the deep depths of his sea blue eyes, the colour so deep and serene I found comfort and love.

God I loved him.

“How didn’t I know?” I whispered the words lightly not being able to find the strength to speak properly or stand as he held me tight. Grey ran his nose over my forehead and around to my cheeks breathing in my scent, the gesture causing me to shiver in pleasure. “What do you feel or have felt when you’re around me?” I closed my eyes and allowed him to continue taking in my scent as his nose travelled to my hair then my neck which caused a gasp to leave my mouth.

I gulped back a moan before answering “you make me feel safe and secure. Just being near you makes me tingle and when you touch me my whole body melts and I feel like I couldn’t be with anyone else. ” Grey chuckled against my neck, the sensation making me laugh. “What’s so funny?”

He looked me in the eye and smiled gently “you just answered your own question. You didn’t know but you felt it, just like I did”. He kissed me on the lips lightly “being in our wolf form showed us both that we were mates. Destined to be together forever and I promise you right here and right now, that no matter what happens I will always be here to love you and protect you”.

A smile lit up my face and I couldn’t begin to explain the emotions that were lighting up inside me. Here I was August Price, a girl who hadn’t known love since her father died had Grey standing before her confessing his love. I couldn’t tell him what I was feeling so I said four simple but meaningful words “I love you too”.

Greys lips captured mine; just the taste and feel of his lips had my whole body trembling. I wrapped my arms around his neck bringing his warm bare body closer to me, not wanting any space between us. When his hands encased my waist the electricity pulsated faster between us and all I could do was hold on for the ride, not wanting it to end.  Grey tasted sweeter than chocolate and as our tongues caressed we savoured the very essence of each other as we kissed our way into oblivion.

I pulled away breathless with my lips still tingling from Grey’s kiss; his warm breath swept over my face and as I breathed in his scent I bit my lip from the sensations it caused in my body.

Grey was wonderful.

The woods were silent around each other as we held onto each other, my arms still wrapped around his neck unmoving and his wrapped round my waist. We wouldn’t let each other go.

I was dizzy from the kiss but it didn’t stop me from watching Grey’s handsome face. The moon goddess had made me for him and him for me and I couldn’t thank her enough. A warm happy feeling washed over me when I realised that I could let all my pain go that my family hand caused and for once be happy. Being with Grey was going to heal me and I knew I would never let him go.