17: His Secret

Ok first can I say THANK YOU to everyone who has read, commented, voted for my story because it really does mean a lot to me that my story has fans and is liked xx

Another thing which I would like to say, I don’t mind at all you commenting your ideas on what their secrets may be but please don’t guess the whole plot line, because when the secrets are revealed I want you to go :-O  LOL

Please keep guessing but any big guesses message me privately x

Thanks,

On with the story ….

……………………..

2011 © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 

We sat on the ledge of the building, our legs dangling over watching the glow of the town in the night light. I was leaning on Grey who had me wrapped safely in his arms and in truth I never wanted him to let me go.

I could see the sea in the distance with the light house guiding ships home. The little sea town was very quiet with most noise coming from the restaurant below us. I breathed in the fresh clean air and shivered when Grey’s scent caught me, I would never stop loving it.

“Did you enjoy yourself tonight?” Those were the first words spoken since we had settled on the ledge. Just watching the town and holding each other seemed enough “very much”.

“I'm glad”.

I sat up straight to look at him “why Angel?” The nickname he had given made butterflies dance in my stomach every time it left his lips.

Grey looked at me seriously while he brushed my hair away from my eyes, “because your my angel that has completed my life”.

I kissed him on his lips and pulled back slightly looking into his eyes “all mine” I breathed the words out slowly allowing my breath to wash over his face. I took pleasure in watching him shiver with pleasure. He nudged my nose with his “all yours” then our lips connected, kissing deeply and furiously like it would be our last.

When morning came I awoke with a huge smile on my face.

 Last night had been perfect.

After getting washed and changed I grabbed a bowl of cereal to eat and took it into the living room planning to watch TV. When I opened the door I found Andrea laying on one of the leather couches listening to her iPod; her feet dangling over one side. My first thought had been to leave the room and just eat in the kitchen but I wanted to talk to her.

I sat down on one of the armchairs and when I tapped her leg with my foot Andrea shot up from her position; her eyes immediately fixed on me. I tensed when I felt the tension rise in the air, Andrea didn’t say anything.

“Look Andrea I’m sorry for poking around where I wasn’t meant to”. She rolled her eyes and spoke as she switched off her iPod and began to wide up the head phones. “I told you what I wanted you to know about my past but still you had to ask questions. I made a bad decision and I don’t want you knowing about it because just like everyone else you will see my mistake and not me”.

“I’m not like everyone else. If you had listened to any of the things I had told you, then you would know that I don’t make judgments based on choices. You Andrea are a good person who says it like it is and I like that about you”.

I saw a smile twitch on her lips “thanks August… and I’m sorry for what I said, you know about your dad and such”.  I looked down at the bowl in my hands before looking back at Andrea “I forgive you but seriously don’t ever speak about my dad like that again”. There was a threat behind my words which I knew she found, the memory I held of my dad was all I had and if that got ruined then I would have nothing left.