6: His Secret

2011 © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 

There he was, Grey smiling at me with so much warmth I felt like I didn't deserve it. I took in his black beach shorts and grey t-shirt and was amazed of how gorgeous he looked in everything he wore. His blue eyes were once again covered with his pilot glasses and for a moment I felt special because my pilot glasses were very similar to his. Pathetic I know!

I jogged over to him when the need to be close to him filled my body, I had no idea where this was coming from but I really liked Grey. "Hey pen" he pulled his glasses of and rolled his eyes at me "pen your seriously not going to let my name go are you?"

"Nope" I smiled while popping the 'p' and watched as  he began to wipe sunglasses on his t-shirt, when the silence drowned us both I feared that I may have upset him. He placed them back on his eyes "well then month lets get going".

"MONTH! You can not call me that!" he smiled wickedly at me that had my legs turn to jelly.

"I can as long as you keep calling me pen".

Grey  turned away from me "follow me month". I folded my arms and watched his retreating back, I told you before I'm a very stubborn person and he had managed to find ways to break through me. "Fine I won't call you pen if you won't call me month" he stopped in his tracks and turned back to me "deal". I really hated him... OK maybe not! 

..........................................................................

"How much further?" Grey's warm hands were over my eyes shielding me from his surprise, we had been walking for about ten minutes and I really wanted to see what he had in store for me. "Hold your horses" I laughed and eventually we came to a stop; I took a deep breath and was contended with the smell of wood and fresh grass, the sounds of birds and splashing water were close by and I enjoyed the light tickle of wind against my arms.  "Surprise!" Grey removed his hands and I stood in shock when I saw a mountain motorcycle, it was blue and black and by the size and style of the engine I knew it was fast. "Were going biking" Grey spoke, his face glowing with excitement "I hope that's OK? Its a hobbie of mine and I thought you could sit on the back with me". 

"Got another bike with you?" he looked puzzled for a moment "yes why?" I smiled....

"RACE YOU!!!!" This feeling was amazing, the thunder and power of the engine could be felt beneath me and it drove me faster and faster. I gripped the bikes handle pushing it harder, trees darted past me as I went left and right to doge them.  The forest ground was un - even beneath me and I took thrill from bike jumping from one patch of floor to the other, I looked behind me and noticed Grey on his bike watching me with an amused grin. I laughed and pulled back until I was next to him "don't go easy on me!!" my voice could hardly been heard against the sound of our combined engines "who said I was?" Grey pushed his engine and I watched in shock as he sped past me, oh it was on!

Grey and I raced through the large expanse of the woods, dodging and teasing each other. I was a few steps in front of him and our imaginary finish line was soon coming up and I had to beat him. I suddenly felt and heard Grey pushing past me so quickly I took the hill and bike dived off the edge landing perfectly on the ground and past the finish line "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" I skidded the bike to a halt, turned after turning the engine off I climbed off and began to cheer and torment Grey "loser!! Beat by a girl."

Grey turned off his bike and sat on it watching me glumly "you cheated, you said you've only ever been on bikes once before".

"It wasn't a lie, I'm a fast learner" Grey thought for a moment before he climbed off and slowly walked towards me, suddenly I noticed a plan forming behind his eyes and I didn't like it.

"What are you doing Grey?" he didn't speak but kept on moving towards me and when he stood inches away from my body I melted in his close body heat and mixed scent of wood and bike oil. "I never loose".

I scoffed "did I burst your ego bubble?"

"Yes but I have a way to make it all better". 

OK I really didn't like this at all "what do you..." he suddenly grabbed me and swung me over his shoulder. "Grey put me down this minute!!" 

"Nah I rather like this view" I gasped when he slapped my bottom and began to punch is back "GREY!!!" he laughed at my response and no matter how much I struggled his grip on me didn't loosen.

I froze in sudden horror when the sound of water was close by and I hoped his plan didn't in vole it what so ever. "Grey step away from the lake" suddenly I was falling through the air and landed in the water with a big splash. The cold water was a shock against my warm skin and sudden pain of it filling my nose had been swimming to the surface. Just as my had broke the surface I gasped taking in a deep gulp of air and the sounds of Grey laughing had my blood boiling. I stared hard at him "you idiot! What was that for?"

"I told you I was upset at loosing so I had to cheer myself up" I walked through the fresh lake water towards a smug looking Grey but his amused grin soon left when he took in the sight of my wet body . I walked on the shallow bank and looked at my saturated clothes, the tank top slightly showed my bra, my shorts  clung to my legs leaving little for the imagination and my socks and boots were very uncomfortable. As I squeezed my hair out I watched Greys blue eyes scan over every inch of my body and as his eye glazed over with love and lust, my own body responded with a warm feeling spreading though me. Grey moved closer to me and placed one hand on my hip and the other on my left cheek, our sudden contact sent fire and electricity erupting through my body and my wolf howled in pleasure. As his lips began to descend towards mine I wanted nothing more than to relive this burning desire and kiss him but I wasn't a person who could forgive and forget. 

With a quick move fulled by my wolf strength I spun us both round so that his back was facing the water and pushed him in. As he disappeared into the water the loss of his tocuh left tingles in his wake and it took a lot of will power not to jump in after him and have him hold me. When Grey resurfaced I laughed at his shocked face "now that cheered me up!"

I turned and left him to the water but quick as a flash arms were wrapped round my waist and I was held against a wet and muscular chest. I gasped at our intimate position but made no move to push away "meet me tomorrow August" he whispered lightly in my ear which added fuel to the fire that was burning inside of me. "I - I can't, I have a - a party tomorrow" I mentally slapped myself at my sudden stammering, Grey made me feel like someone else and I didn't know what to make of it. "OK then meet me the next day" I moaned when he suddenly began to trail light yet powerful kisses under my ear lode and down my neck. I couldn't breath, I couldn't think straight and I still wanted to stay like this forever. "OK I will" I just managed to whisper the words out and move out of his arms. I didn't look back at him to know he was smiling and I didn't want him to see the blush on my cheeks. 

...........................................................................

Ok thats it!!!

Hope you like it - The relationship with August and Grey is getting stronger but we still don't know what his secret is =)

Please tell me your ideas on who should play August and Grey!!