15) I Guess Were Even Now

Inspired Song: Even Now by: Vertical Horizon

Chapter Fifteen- I Guess Were Even Now

I had waited for this for years. I had dreamed at night of feeling his lips on mine. I imagined that we were out in a field and suddenly in slow motion his lips would meet mine, and it would be the best first kiss anyone had ever had. I waited and waited, but it never came...that is until now.

I just sat there shocked with my eyes open as he kissed me. My fifteen year old self was begging me to move my lips with his. She was still vaguely dancing around within me. But it wouldn't be right.

This didn't feel right. At all. I had only kissed two men in my entire life. Will and Tom. The first time I kissed Will tiny sparks had occurred. The first time I had kissed Tom, I couldn't even call them sparks; it was more like fireworks that shot all around my body. With Blake it was just warm, and it stung, like when he kissed my cheek last night.

And it suddenly occurred to me why it didn't feel right. I had loved Will, and I love Tom. I had never actually loved Blake. It was just a stupid crush. And now just the fact that another man besides Tom was kissing me, hurt me so much that it made me want to cry.

I shoved Blake's chest away from me. He leaned back smiling. I wiped my mouth, wiping away his disgusting saliva that trickled down my lips. "What the hell was that?!"

He leaned forward again "Shhh" he pressed his lips again to mine, more urgently and pressed his body closer to mine.

I started pushing him again and wrangled underneath him, trying to get out of his grasp. But either Blake was not who I thought he was or he was beyond drunk, because he pushed me so that I was laying down and he was hovering over me, his hands were roaming my body, while still pinning me down.

I screamed around his lips and tears dripped from my eyes as I tried forcing himself off of me. He just kept pushing farther and I felt him getting harder.

I twisted my head from side to side trying to get away from him so I could properly scream my lungs out. I had never been in this situation before. I had never been this close to being raped, and it frightened me. Will even had enough class for when I said no that he would stop, whether some matter of a conscious was still with him while he was drunk I will never know, but at least he stopped!

I flailed my legs trying to push him off of me, as his cold hands started running up my dress.

Why is no one noticing this!?!? Oh...it's because the only people here are snogging.

I started shoving his chest harder, and sobbing. This wasn't Blake, he would never do this! So why isn't he stopping?!

Is this what I deserve for not telling Tom about him? Is karma really that mean?

His rough hands started rubbing soft circles right above my panties. I finally plucked up enough courage to bite his lip enough so that he yelped, and I kicked his chest enough that he tumbled off of me.

I stood up shakily and started backing off the porch, I felt something wet on my lips and I noticed that the taste was metallic and that it was his blood from where I had bit him. I wiped my mouth viciously.

Blake's eyes widened slightly. "Cassie I-" he reached forwards.

"Don't touch me!" I screamed, causing some of the couples to break off and look at me. I kept walking backwards until I turned around and ran.

I ran and ran far away from the house, and from that monster. I ran down the dirt road next to the forest. I ran through the snow that had started falling, and I ran even after I had tripped over my own feet for the fourth time. I ran until I came to a swing set that was from my childhood.