6) We Want War

Inspired song: We Want War by; The New Puritans 

Chapter Six- We Want War

Three weeks have passed. The premiere was astounding, like I knew it was going to be. Now the press knows about the engagement, again like I knew it was going to be. And honestly out of that whole experience, I just can't wait until the summer for the last Harry Potter film.

On to the wedding plans; we still haven't discussed anything. I don't know exactly why, but I believe that we are both avoiding the subject as much as possible. Though I did take it upon myself to buy bridal magazines and try to decide what I want. It was torture. Do you have any idea how much shit you have to pick out for a wedding? It's ridiculous! And I can already feel the stress seeping into me as Tom's mum keeps asking us if we have decided anything yet. She calls once a week.

One of the great things is that everyone is home, and things are back to normal.

Oh! One more thing! I had just realized that Bonnie is now married. I found out at the after party of the premiere. I also met her husband; Jamie Bower. At first I was flipping out, like Emma usually does, that I did not know this huge piece of information. Bonnie calmed me down saying how that they basically had an extremely small wedding that was only family. Rupert suggested that I look in to reading more news on the internet, because apparently I am never aware of the most obvious things.

Let's move on to today now shall we? I am on the road right now, about to have lunch with Sarah. I haven't talked to her since before I was engaged. She found out, thanks to the press, and demanded that we have lunch together. That is why I am pulling into the clinic right now.

I walked to the familiar front door; with my keys jingling in my right hand, my favorite sun glasses on, and my coat hugging my body.

When I stepped into the clinic I was immediately hit with the smell of a doctor's office; the nice, clean, and sterile stench. Then I was confronted by Sarah, who was grabbing her bag.

"Cassie!" She smiled, as she came over and wrapped me in a small hug.

I laughed lightly "Hey, you ready?"

"Yep, let's go"

"So how's the engagement going?" Sarah asked

I shrugged "Good I suppose, how's the divorce going?"

She rolled her eyes "Painful, we keep fighting over everything"

I made a face "That's really has to suck"

Her eyes widened and she nodded "Yeah, we only have a few more meetings with the officials and then it will all be over"

"Then your free of him" I smiled

Her eyes gleamed with excitement "Yes. I don't understand how people with children get divorced. I mean if you have joint custody, you're always going to have to see them"

"Yeah well just be glad that you don't have any kids"

She sighed and nodded thoughtfully.

Noticing how she drifted off, I changed the subject. "Well I actually wanted to ask you something"

Her head cocked to the side, and nodded with a confused look on her face.

"Well see Tom and I haven't decided on anything for the wedding, actually we haven't really even talked about it per say, and I am like stressing out here, because I don't know how to do any of it and-" I stopped to take in a breath and realized that I was babbling.

I smiled slightly "I'm getting off topic" She smiled, amused. "See I have only really decided one thing..." For some reason I was nervous to ask her this.

"And what's that?" she prompted.

"Well...will you be a bridesmaid?"

Her eyes narrowed playfully "Does that mean I am going to have to be around your annoying fiancé" She rolled her eyes.

I laughed, nervously "Maybe..."

"Oh please, of course I will...even though it's more brides matron than bridesmaid"

I gave her a pitiful "Oh, please you will be officially divorced by then"

"You just have to promise me one thing?" She pointed her finger threateningly at me.

"What?"

"That you're not going to run out on your wedding"

"Run out? I wouldn't do that" I said a little appalled.

"Honey, you are already too overwhelmed, and you haven't even started the process yet. You just need to calm down okay?" she said placing her hand on one of mine lightly.

I nodded slightly.

I walked into the house late in the afternoon. I flipped through the mail as I shrugged off my coat. I heard the television on in the other room. I placed the mail on the counter and walked into the living room to find Dan slumped in the couch.

I slumped down next to him "Hey"

"Hi Cassiebear" He mumbled, engrossed by the show playing.

I looked around the room; Timber was lying down in the corner. "Where's Tom?"

Dan waved his hand off in dismissal "Went somewhere with Lucas"

I nodded "Do you know when-"

"No I don't know, now can I watch my show?" Dan asked impatiently.

Getting the hint, I rolled my eyes and headed into the kitchen, and called Blake.

"Hey" He answered.

"Hey, what's up?"

"I just got back from an interview"

I started looking through the kitchen, for something that sounded good to eat "Job interview?"

"Yep, I think that it went well"

"Well that's swell"

"Swell? Yeah sure, how about you?"

"Not much"

"So how is the wedding planning going?"

"Ugh I don't want to talk about it" I groaned

"That bad?"

"Way worse that I imagined, but I'll get through it"

There was a short pause.

"Oh, I'm glad that you called me. There is a party on Friday, you should come"

"A party? Who is going?"

"Everyone"

"Everyone?!"

"Well almost everyone. I guess you could call in a reunion"

I heard the front door open.

"Great I'll see if I can make it. Hey, I got to go talk to you later"

"Kay bye"

I shut my phone and walked towards the foyer. Lucas, Tom, and Alec had just walked in.

"Butterfly!" Alec said smiling, once he noticed me.

I gave him the deadliest glare that I could muster.